DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

im afraid to ask but how do you even know this?

:lol:

when i was there this week, john stamos and the asian dude from mythbuster was there

Her ig stories.

She goes quite often and since I'm on that poverty pass time I'm blocked out when she is or I'm at work.

Got in about 8:10
Boarding group 130 on the app
Not looking good

Attachments

• D98DF131-6801-48EB-8441-08022D937CF2.jpeg
    D98DF131-6801-48EB-8441-08022D937CF2.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 62
if the park opens at 9, then the boarding pass opens at 9

you can have the app open and ready, just do not click on the star wars button until then

let us know how it goes

go chill, its insanely windy here in LA, I am not sure how it is there in anaheim but have fun!

let us know the wait for it
seems that boarding groups didnt get started til about 11am.
walked through GE and ppl were just waiting around and not much movement for ROTR

people are always waiting outside rotr, half is probably waiting for their turn while the others thinks they can jump in there because disneys gon' let randoms in

i think it depends on how maintenance goes in the morning for when they start operations of the ride but when i was there last wednesday, seems like they started letting people in around 20-25 min after the parked opened, i was boarding group 20 and was ready to board by 9:00-9:30am and the park opened at 8am

just walked up now , they’re already at boarding group 23.

no wind just a slight breeze

will post pics when i get out

you need to be in the park (DL not DCA) and your ticket scanned

if you have someone in your app and they arent in the park (ticket scanned) and you try to get a boarding pass with them in the group, i think it kicks you out or gives you an error

you need to be in the park (DL not DCA) and your ticket scanned

if you have someone in your app and they arent in the park (ticket scanned) and you try to get a boarding pass with them in the group, i think it kicks you out or gives you an error

weird do I have to sync my ticket with my app? I have a physical ticket.

you dont have to, if you have a physical ticket they have kiosks and you can grab one similar to fastpasses

theres one by splash mountain and buzz lightyear at tomorrowland, i think the one by splash mountain is less busy but its also farther and you probably have to run, they do the rope drop ~5min before the park opens and you almost want to be the first to be there to have the best chance

this dude managed to get boarding pass #1 via kiosk by splash mountain but i do believe your best chance is the app, you should be able to link your tix to the app

Back
Top Bottom