Discussion on cheating on tests, exams etc

Originally Posted by blknaitch

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Back when I was in school, I've only cheated a few times.

I usually came prepared for the exam.

On a pharmacology final, the professor brought the stack of exams in WITH the answer key on top and left for a moment, my dude went up there and read the answer key out loud
eek.gif
, everyone in class copied it down on the nearest piece of paper. We all agreed to not get any 100s, keep it believable. The dude that was basically failing got a 98
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I've done this a few times

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
done this PLENTY of times. A couple of us from my business class would get copies of the answers of tests handed out the day of and go IN. A couple ofpeople would probably get 6 wrong out of 50 to balance it out and a few kids would be out of the loop about the answers.....not I. Gimmie that 100

i'm taking accounting right now. i have a B + in the class and i haven't learned diddily poo.

i talked to a girl that has the same class the day before me and the quiz's and tests are the same in my class and her class and since she gets the stuff aday before me, she texts me the answers to the quizes and the answers to the test she knows she for sure got right and the questions to the test.

i'm going to take her out to dinner when the semester is over. i would smash out of appreciation too, but shes ugly lol

just did it a little while stole about half my answers off the people sitting in front of me.

furthest i go is using my phone office mobile ftw.

girl next to me had her blackberry out with the powerpoints pulled up...i didn't trip cuz i was copying her...and the girl in front of me...

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

If you're not cheating, you're not trying
agreed, and props to your sig btw... im a T.A. and when kids in my class cheat i just laugh.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i'm taking accounting right now.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last week Friday, everyone who wanted to cheat sat on the left side ofthe class (I normally sit there).. teacher doesn't give a damn (dude was drinking juice and reading the paper).. I was covered due to the people around me,so I pulled out my accounting book and got to work[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Istill didn't hand in these 4 booklets I gotta do ([/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]paypal ready)[/color]

Originally Posted by maxi320

Do what u gotta do to pass. But don't rely on it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Basically[/color]

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Back when I was in school, I've only cheated a few times.

I usually came prepared for the exam.

On a pharmacology final, the professor brought the stack of exams in WITH the answer key on top and left for a moment, my dude went up there and read the answer key out loud
eek.gif
, everyone in class copied it down on the nearest piece of paper. We all agreed to not get any 100s, keep it believable. The dude that was basically failing got a 98
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

You in med school or pharm?

Nay.

But if you gotta cheat then do it. But all i'm saying is that you gotta deal with reprecussions if it comes to that.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Saw it a lot in my 4 years at school. Today some girl pulled out her blackberry on the exam and started Googling the answers.

Did this on friday.
Same here
laugh.gif

I studied too.. (Ya'll know I stay in the library) but the question was so Google-a-ble and I aint no it, so used my BB.

Back when I took Computer Science my iPod Touch was the only reason I got a B.

i remember in high school this nerdy kid snitched to the teacher that me and 4 other people cheated on our math test.

teacher made me and my 5 other friends take the math test again, and we cheated again, it was the same test so we just memorized the answers.

dude who snitched got his face pushed into a toliet bowl with poo in it as his punishment and didn't come to school for about a week after that.

i remember in high school this nerdy kid snitched to the teacher that me and 4 other people cheated on our math test.

teacher made me and my 5 other friends take the math test again, and we cheated again, it was the same test so we just memorized the answers.

dude who snitched got his face pushed into a toliet bowl with poo in it as his punishment and didn't come to school for about a week after that.
As bad as that sounds...

It made me feel good reading that
pimp.gif
can't let people ruin yourbusiness when they have nothing to do with it.

^

i could see his frustration, he probably studied while we joked around the whole time in class, and i know i had that bittersweet feeling when i would actuallystudy for an exam and the people who cheated did as well or better then me but it is what it is. i've cheated so many times so i really have no problemwhen people copy off my stuff now.

if it bothered him that much he could have confronted us on it rather then be a little girl and cry to the teacher.

^

i could see his frustration, he probably studied while we joked around the whole time in class, and i know i had that bittersweet feeling when i would actually study for an exam and the people who cheated did as well or better then me but it is what it is. i've cheated so many times so i really have no problem when people copy off my stuff now.

if it bothered him that much he could have confronted us on it rather then be a little girl and cry to the teacher.
You guys woulda threatened him and beat his @*! anyways
laugh.gif
Its a lose lose situation unless he kept his mouth shut.

na most likely me being the person i am, probably would have tried to get him to join the team, buy him lunch or something in return for his help because hewas one of the smarter kids in the class.

Money87 wrote:

agreed, and props to your sig btw... im a T.A. and when kids in my class cheat i just laugh.

Are you chill with them cheating, or do you drop the F bomb on them. . .

I'm not gonna lie, doing it without being caught and passing is one of the best feelings in the world
pimp.gif

It's not so easy now a days though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I'm not gonna lie, doing it without being caught and passing is one of the best feelings in the world
pimp.gif

It's not so easy now a days though
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't really cheat that much, only when I need to. I'm scared of getting caught cause all of my teachers are always on the lookout so I don't do itthat much
embarassed.gif

Money87 wrote:
YouMadYouBad wrote:

Are you chill with them cheating, or do you drop the F bomb on them. . .

greatest T-A evar

Back
Top Bottom