Dime Mags Top 50 Sneaker & Top 5 Cosignment Sneaker Stores in the world 2009

I see we in Philly got #8 Ubiq
pimp.gif

Didn't see that coming.

Yo, what's the spot that looks like a liquor store and you open up a secret door that looks like a soda vending machine and you walk into the actual shoestore?

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

Yo, what's the spot that looks like a liquor store and you open up a secret door that looks like a soda vending machine and you walk into the actual shoe store?
u talking bout bodega? and it looks like a grocery store

NY holds it down as usual but
eek.gif
at livestock ima have to make my way down there soon

I'll stick to my NYC stores for new releases that im diggin.

Gotta support my local spots Premium Laces, DQM, Supreme, Sprint 2, Formant, and West.
pimp.gif

And I stay on ISS, buying/selling. I basically got all my heat from there, you get great deals if you look hard enough and are patient. And dont tell me aboutscamming and whatnot, 150 positive feedback from buying/selling, not one scam.
pimp.gif

I went to most of the spots in NYC in vacation. A lot of fun to see them all and it gets you to different parts of the city, but didn't buy anything.Internet prices>all.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

bodega and concepts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hit up both during my trip to Boston but I was lookin for retro Jordans and was disappointed.
I gotta visit Air Traffic Control.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Top 5 Cosignment
1. Flight Club(NY/LA)
2. L.A. Avenue(Japan)/ RIF(CA)
3. Warped(Singapore)
4. Air Traffic Control(Florida)
5. The Holy Grail(CA)

stupid. k-skit beats the crap outta all those.

good to see kicks/HI and st. alfreds on there.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I was suprised that FootPatrol wasn't on the list..Isn't that supposed to be THE spot in London?..I know they've done some great callabos..

Was wondering the same thing

What do they basis these ranking on? ive been to a few of these spots

DQM
pimp.gif

Goodfoot
pimp.gif

Alife Rivington is very hard to find (Its on Rivington St in Manhattan near the BK Bridge I think). Theres no signs or anything telling you its there. Onceinside it not all that big size-wise or selection.

I wonder what stores are ranked #51 and beyond then

I've only been to 2 of the stores on that list(Commonwealth & Major)

What blends do all of you go to?

I used to go to the Costa Mesa location all the time..

There was a dude that worked there..I think his name was Gary, might have been on here as "Orange from CA", cool dude.

Back
Top Bottom