Die Hard Appreciation ... Yippy Kai Yay ....

just spent my saturday watching the whole series
pimp.gif

if i had to rank em it'd be 1,3,4,2

Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs

john-mcclane-500-28.jpg

pimp.gif

Die Hard with a Vengeance was always on cable/HBO, I would watch it every time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

just spent my saturday watching the whole series
pimp.gif

if i had to rank em it'd be 1,3,4,2

Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs

john-mcclane-500-28.jpg

pimp.gif

^"now I know what a tv dinner feels like"There are some movies where you know every single line... This is one of them. One of my favorite all time flicks.

"Oh, no more bullets! What, you think I'm !%***%# stupid, Hans?"

Best 80's movie easily
pimp.gif

Die Hard trivia: when SGT Al Powell first investigates what's going on at Nakatomi, one of Han's men at the front desk is watching/listening to a college football game. Name that game.

OP I'm on vacation from work this whole week, and I plan on doing a lot of blu-ray watching until I head out of town on Thursday. Definitely will be watching sometime this week. One of my favorite action films, and what makes it so appealing is the fact that dude was just a regular guy who didn't have the bulging muscles like Schwartznegger and Stallone and it made the story believable in my eyes. I know I messed up Terminator's name though...

This movie easily established Bruce Willis as the baddest hardcore action hero ever....I mean my dude is like 60 and hasn't lost a step!

Timeless classic, ive watched it too many times to count.

Pure and simple bullets, jokes, and *** kicking...when he broke that big terrorists neck that was a brawl.

how could you rate 4 in the die hard series???? it was a disgrace to die hard....PG die hard +!@% outta here

Originally Posted by gllahone84

^ baddest ever?

The GOAT is Stallone homie.

Chill bro....the late 80's early 90's were dominated by Stallone, Willis, Arnold and Mel, out of those four, Willis comes on top...then Arnold, Stallone and then Mel.

Back
Top Bottom