diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

They're resigning, because there's major restructuring in the record industry with Elliot Grange taking over Atlantic.

It has nothing to do with Puff.

If you have stripes they're letting you resign, if you don't, they're resigning you.

What's this I hear about Usher having guardianship of Bieber and handing over guardianship of Bieber to Sean Combs for 48hrs? :nerd:

4699987786_e09c4218fa_n.jpg

A lot of execs are resigning in multiple industries. Feel like some got the heads up something big is about to happen. I believe this situation is bigger than Puff, much bigger.
Its been known for a long time that it usually takes some form of sociopathy to reach that type of sucess. I mean look at Epstien and them.

EDIT: NOT EVER SUCCESSFUL PERSON IS A SOCIAOPATH. NOT EVERY SOCIOPATH IS A BAD PERSON. CONTINUE TO PLAY TO WIN.

I’m saying the execs resigning has nothing to do with Puff. I believe something else is going on with that. Possible market crash, value of the dollar, that type mess.

If I recall correctly they used the same lawyer, so he was probably thinking with Puff's money he would help him get off.

Puff set him up from the beginning being young and dumb.

It was probably like some TV stuff. Playboy, we're going to act like it was you, so they won't know who did it and we both get off. Reasonable doubt.
Can anyone summarize the Shyne/Diddy situation

I know the gist, but I have never been clear about how puffy got off/did shyne dirty with the lawyer(s) situation

It's looking like the other way around right now

If you believe the accusations then it's Puff that really lives that life. Pac's the one that didn't become a thug with a criminal record until he got famous.
nah pac never wanted to be a booty bandit like puff. it was puff wanted to be like tupac. that guy was obsessed with tupac right down to always trying to get tupacs sloppy second

puff was like the guy who killed kevin spacey in american beauty only he didnt do it himself he had them losers do it

Back
Top Bottom