Did "SMH" originate on NT? Vol. Damn, It's Everywhere Now...

I know we more than often give credit to NT, but seriously...Did it originate on NT, if not...Just plain ol' internet lingo?

"
30t6p3b.gif
"

“Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It’s annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh

I know we more than often give credit to NT, but seriously...Did it originate on NT, if not...Just plain ol' internet lingo?

"
30t6p3b.gif
"

“Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It’s annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh

you mean "smh" or " : { " ????

cause SMH has been around for as long as i can remember. i still know people that ask me what it means though. i just say nevermind, though. 

you mean "smh" or " : { " ????

cause SMH has been around for as long as i can remember. i still know people that ask me what it means though. i just say nevermind, though. 

NT hardly ever originates anything, three are a lot of other boards besides NT.

NT hardly ever originates anything, three are a lot of other boards besides NT.

Not a damn thing started here. Others places don't have all the rules NT does, which allows for more tomfoolery and originality.

Not a damn thing started here. Others places don't have all the rules NT does, which allows for more tomfoolery and originality.

doesnt matter that NT started it. I learned it here, therefore to me it started here. been using smh since like 06, now its everywhere and im sick of it

Back
Top Bottom