did Shaq Oneil really wear or even own a pair of of jordan 9 PE's? sneakerfiles indicated it

ugliest jordans hands down. wow how could they make them uglier? let shaq wear 'em

vomiting

Does anyone kno if he actually put them on in a game? and was this rite after the Reebok deal or sumthin?

j241.jpg

Now that would be a retro+ that I would look forward to it. That PE makeup had Countdown Pack written all over it, butoh well...

Yes, but if you think those are something, He also was made a pair in Laker Colors which look like Randy Moss' Vikings Pair, just not as smooth as his footis Monstrous.

But those won't see the Light of Day on NT.

^^^^d e beatup, I'm with you 100% man. I saw those on D Miles and E Jones a few years back and I was so pumped b/c I figured they'd release. I wascrushed when i realized they were just PEs. Thoee would be the illest Retro+ joints ever!

remember that Shaq was part of Starter Brand which is owned by Nike. the Shaq Dunkman shoes are licensed under the Exeter Brand which is, again, a Nikecompany.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

j241.jpg

Now that would be a retro+ that I would look forward to it. That PE makeup had Countdown Pack written all over it, but oh well...
those are def
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

e2d25b0e0ce34f5b62323de8f3ed795a51f60f9.pjpg
these came out at an athlete's foot around me a while ago...around when they released the white/black/red ones must have been selling fakes iguess

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

Would it kill JB to give us some of the same colorways the players get. Any of the Darius Miles Q-Rich and Derek Anderson PE's would be greatly appreciated. Somebody has to tell gentry to stop being a dirtbag.

i first saw those black IX's on Quentin and Darius in the KICKS(SLAM) magazine about the time the XVII were going in the works....i too before my NT daysthought JB would be gracious enough to release these for the masses then later on I learned they were PE's.......

Back
Top Bottom