Did Lil Jon's "Grand Finale" deliver???? /// Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Appreciation Thread

They callin me!!! Damn was the first song I illegally downloaded. It took like a month because I could only hook up the aol late nights when nobody was on the phone.

Lil jon turned up crunk to another level but 3 6 mafia started that ****
Most influencial producers of all time imo

They callin me!!! Damn was the first song I illegally downloaded. It took like a month because I could only hook up the aol late nights when nobody was on the phone.

Lil jon turned up crunk to another level but 3 6 mafia started that ****
Most influencial producers of all time imo
haha i remember that....used to do the same with kazaa and whatnot lol
Lil' Jon was always trash to me.
he always been a hype up type of guy, but u can't deny he made some bangers back in the day

Lil' Jon from 01 all the way up until Scrappy's "Oh Yeah(Work)" and "Snap Yo Fingers" was straight up throw fists in every direction music. It was great. I really don't even know what a current Lil Jon beat sounds like.

1st time I've heard this song, it's nice. Lil Jon always just had that hype to make you go crazy, good workout music too. :pimp:

Lil Jon is so underrated. He's the reason why producers like Lex, Mike Will, and others are here. Not no damn Shawty Redd :smh: As a matter of fact Shawty Reed came from Lil Jons scrotum too. Lil Jon is the REAL reason behind trap music. It just changed so much and fast its hard to tell...

Trap came from Crunk.... If you listen you can call it too.

I agree but Shawty Redd def helped, along with old Zaytoven.

Lil' Jon from 01 all the way up until Scrappy's "Oh Yeah(Work)" and "Snap Yo Fingers" was straight up throw fists in every direction music. It was great. I really don't even know what a current Lil Jon beat sounds like.
currently although im not sure he produced the beat

Back
Top Bottom