DID KANYE AND JAY-Z INVENT THE ACRONYM AND DEFINITION OF H.A.M?

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

Originally Posted by bijald0331

The Illuminati controls all aspects of our language. Jay-Z and Kanye were given the task of inseminating this term and meaning into our minds to further control us. The Illuminati is rewarding both with 30 white $+%+%%@ each. $!%%*#+ ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
H.ail A.ll M.asons 
I'm bored 
nerd.gif

The Illuminati controls all aspects of our language. Jay-Z and Kanye were given the task of inseminating this term and meaning into our minds to further control us. The Illuminati is rewarding both with 30 white $+%+%%@ each. $!%%*#+ ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Man one day I'm figure out how to apply to this Freemansonry %%%@..looks like too much fun

Man one day I'm figure out how to apply to this Freemansonry %%%@..looks like too much fun

i dont think people understand that the op knows "ham" has been used for awhile, but he's asking has it always stood for hard as a ..

i dont think people understand that the op knows "ham" has been used for awhile, but he's asking has it always stood for hard as a ..

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hell nah.

People been sayin ham in the south for years.

I think Yung Joc was the first person I heard say it in like '07.

this. the first time i heard it was on them old Central Station promos on the radio in high school.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hell nah.

People been sayin ham in the south for years.

I think Yung Joc was the first person I heard say it in like '07.

this. the first time i heard it was on them old Central Station promos on the radio in high school.

Studio Talk from a few weeks ago:

How could these 2 dudes make a song called Ham? An overused southern word? 

Well if you know that both Jay and Ye both put hidden messages in their music especially Kanye's last album MBDTF was laced with religious and racial undertones. How does that tie in with Goin' Ham? Well my dude Prince Kennedy who works with G.O.O.D music broke it down to us even before the song came out

According to the Bible, Ham was one of the sons of Noah who moved southwest into Africa and parts of the near Middle East, and was the forefather of the nations there. The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in (Psalms 78:51; 105:23,27; 106:22; 1Ch 4:40).

[
115.jpg

The "curse of Ham" had been used by some members of Abrahamic religions to justify racism and the enslavement of people of Black African ancestry, who were believed to be descendants of Ham

"I keep that G.O.A.T book on the ottoman,

And wrote hooks about slaves that was slaughtered in the 1800′s,

Yall forget that I got called n-gger on Twitter so many times,

yo I lived that"

Reach? Probably nottttt dont expect yall to feel me tho gone..

Well if you know that both Jay and Ye both put hidden messages in their music especially Kanye's last album MBDTF was laced with religious and racial undertones. How does that tie in with Goin' Ham? Well my dude Prince Kennedy who works with G.O.O.D music broke it down to us even before the song came out

According to the Bible, Ham was one of the sons of Noah who moved southwest into Africa and parts of the near Middle East, and was the forefather of the nations there. The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in (Psalms 78:51; 105:23,27; 106:22; 1Ch 4:40).

[
115.jpg

The "curse of Ham" had been used by some members of Abrahamic religions to justify racism and the enslavement of people of Black African ancestry, who were believed to be descendants of Ham

yo I lived that"

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...my dude stay bringin lulz

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...my dude stay bringin lulz

Originally Posted by cartune

[
115.jpg

yo I lived that"

MIGHT NOT BE A REACH THO
pimp.gif
....GOOD INFO

Originally Posted by cartune

[
115.jpg

yo I lived that"

MIGHT NOT BE A REACH THO
pimp.gif
....GOOD INFO

Back
Top Bottom