DID KANYE AND JAY-Z INVENT THE ACRONYM AND DEFINITION OF H.A.M?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

In the South it originated from "mayhem".

'Hard Asa Muthaf' is new to me.
Sound like prison lingo.

Originally Posted by HighMan

laugh.gif
 @ jay-z creating somthing

Word
laugh.gif
, did he steal it from big

i heard it from some mid west people back in 06 and now im hearing everybody say that %%%%
jay-z has popularized a lot of stuff i'll give him that, he was one of the greatest rappers ever but he's not this trend setter everybody paints him out to be

i heard it from some mid west people back in 06 and now im hearing everybody say that %%%%
jay-z has popularized a lot of stuff i'll give him that, he was one of the greatest rappers ever but he's not this trend setter everybody paints him out to be

I talked this thread out two days ago with my partner'nem.

I was like "Watch, Kanye finna have $%%#*! thinking ham is an acronym just like the south had $%%#*! thinking it was part of the word mayhem
30t6p3b.gif
"

voila.

pimp.gif

I talked this thread out two days ago with my partner'nem.

I was like "Watch, Kanye finna have $%%#*! thinking ham is an acronym just like the south had $%%#*! thinking it was part of the word mayhem
30t6p3b.gif
"

voila.

pimp.gif

I think people can overlook so many things when it comes to illuminati but then again somethings do connect, i dont know about jay creating something though.

I think people can overlook so many things when it comes to illuminati but then again somethings do connect, i dont know about jay creating something though.

Back
Top Bottom