DID KANYE AND JAY-Z INVENT THE ACRONYM AND DEFINITION OF H.A.M?

so im saying that the term H.A.M, and meaning, as its used in the song, has been around way before this song ever came out...they use it in sports all the time....my other friends are arguing that previously, ham was meant as a shorter version of "mayhem", but it was in fact Kanye that invented the current meaning...so, which is it?

so im saying that the term H.A.M, and meaning, as its used in the song, has been around way before this song ever came out...they use it in sports all the time....my other friends are arguing that previously, ham was meant as a shorter version of "mayhem", but it was in fact Kanye that invented the current meaning...so, which is it?

The Illuminati controls all aspects of our language. Jay-Z and Kanye were given the task of inseminating this term and meaning into our minds to further control us. The Illuminati is rewarding both with 30 white $+%+%%@ each. $!%%*#+ ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

The Illuminati controls all aspects of our language. Jay-Z and Kanye were given the task of inseminating this term and meaning into our minds to further control us. The Illuminati is rewarding both with 30 white $+%+%%@ each. $!%%*#+ ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Hell nah.

People been sayin ham in the south for years.

I think Yung Joc was the first person I heard say it in like '07.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Hell nah.

People been sayin ham in the south for years.

I think Yung Joc was the first person I heard say it in like '07.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

south been said that

"Dude went ham when he got in a fight with so and so"

"we going to go ham when we get there"

south been said that

"Dude went ham when he got in a fight with so and so"

"we going to go ham when we get there"

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Big Kuntry was the 1st person I remember saying it. He had a song called "goin ham"

His version ment causing mayhem though....

Big Kuntry was the 1st person I remember saying it. He had a song called "goin ham"

His version ment causing mayhem though....

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

In the South it originated from "mayhem".

'Hard Asa Muthaf' is new to me.
Sound like prison lingo.

Back
Top Bottom