Did Joba Chamberlain hit on Erin Andrews during an interview? (vid, judge for yourself)

she def has no +!% but there is something else about her (not the breasts) that makes her attractive

shes 30

I wonder is she's married
grin.gif

He said you're welcome because she said thank you... I heard she's kind of a *****

She prolly used to people she interview sayn some slick stuff at the end of conversation...LOL

i would! be it would be more along the lines of

"so augh what are you doing later when u get off" LOL

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

My guess is Joba smashed her previously and never called her again. He seemed to be gloating at the end of the interview while Erin Andrews looked like she didn't want to be near him (because things were awkward for her).

Also, how tall is Erin Andrews? Even without heels, she looks like a legit 6-0.

Nah, she only fornicates with winners.

update: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/extramustard/04/25/hotclicks.0425/index.html

Lastly, there's been some talk that Joba Chamberlain may have said something to tick off Andrews during a recent interview. We e-mailed Andrews about it, and this was her response: "He said nothing of the sort. He's a sweetheart. It was my fault. I was looking over at my producer at the end, asking him what we needed to get next from him because I had to do another interview with him about the bugs in Cleveland. Again, my fault I shouldn't have looked away so quick. I didn't think that would be included on interview."

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

My guess is Joba smashed her previously and never called her again. He seemed to be gloating at the end of the interview while Erin Andrews looked like she didn't want to be near him (because things were awkward for her).

Also, how tall is Erin Andrews? Even without heels, she looks like a legit 6-0.

Nah, she only fornicates with winners.

In that case, I guess she ain't sleepin' with anyone from the state of Ohio.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom