Did cats really think they were doing it in the 80's?

Originally Posted by arrjae2

laugh.gif

reminds me of dave chappelles true hollywood stories, prince....
laugh.gif
"Game... Blouses."
laugh.gif

This other dude in the middle looking like the black UnderTaker....money next to him mad dramatic and passionate with Soul Glo puddles on his forehead...homiewith the Yellow Star Trek get up looking mad sweet...

To top it off they posted up on top of a German Shepard hide like they can do no wrong

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This other dude in the middle looking like the black UnderTaker....money next to him mad dramatic and passionate with Soul Glo puddles on his forehead...homie with the Yellow Star Trek get up looking mad sweet...

To top it off they posted up on top of a German Shepard hide like they can do no wrong

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its almost as if dude in the back with the shades knows having that pic taken is a bad look...my man leanin back real easy
laugh.gif

and this...

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

my man 2nd from right looks out of place...his fit is actually on point. only thing i can knock is that he's standing like a duck.

the rest
smh.gif
....its a shame because they all look like grown men, woulda thoughtthey'd be past all this fad #$++
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

its almost as if dude in the back with the shades knows having that pic taken is a bad look...my man leanin back real easy
laugh.gif

and this...

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

my man 2nd from right looks out of place...his fit is actually on point. only thing i can knock is that he's standing like a duck.

the rest
smh.gif
....its a shame because they all look like grown men, woulda thought they'd be past all this fad #$++
tired.gif
the worst is the dude w. the cheddar cheese brass knuckles and the cheetah tights tucked into his nancy sinatra boots...
smh.gif

is it me, or does the dude standing to the left of kanye look like the asian lil wayne.

laugh.gif

and this...

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

the rest
smh.gif
....its a shame because they all look like grown men, woulda thought they'd be past all this fad #$++
tired.gif

this dude is wearing leopard print tights??

word??

that's worse than anything in that 80's pic.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

and this...

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

the rest
smh.gif
tired.gif
the worst is the dude w. the cheddar cheese brass knuckles and the cheetah tights tucked into his nancy sinatra boots...
smh.gif

True story, take out my man the second from the right and this pic wouldn't look that odd. They rest of them aren't dressed overtly eccentric. What dothey need briefcases for?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

and this...

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

the rest
smh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

True story, take out my man the second from the right and this pic wouldn't look that odd. They rest of them aren't dressed overtly eccentric. What do they need briefcases for?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
agreed. 'Ye's fit isn't bad aside from the damn jacket tucked to the side like that and the gloves...

YO!

That is (from l.) - Don C, Taz Arnold, I forget, Kanye, Farnsworth, forgot

DF!!!

idk what your talking about but they were doin it WAY BEFORE US!!

whats u no about the the custom black & white mink rich porter has on & look at this #!%#@ alpo crushin it in the louie leather snorkel.... (and he hadon the rust colored timbs on in that pic... for those who dont know the rust color joints didnt even exist back then!! it was custom!! crazy!!!

2mepgkm.jpg

what you know about the gucci jacket with the sueade gucci shoes and hat!! the 80s was poppin!!

2m5nn14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom