Did anyone catch Evil Genius on Netflix?

Genius is a bit much here. I kept waiting to hear the intellectual pov from Marjorie and Rothstein but it never came.

Rothstein the ultimate simp cautionary tale.

Smh at the rapist being free.

I think Wells was in on it, but didn't know the entire plan and that the bomb was live. I'm sure Marjorie decided that in case Wells was ready to flip. He was just a useful idiot.

finished it up last night .. was Wells in on it I think he knew there was a plan to get money, maybe even knew it was a bank robbery. Im thinking that was the extent of his knowledge, not knowing it was going to be him to have to go in. Why I kinda believe NO1WG's confession is because none of the investigative teams found a way to link Wells to knowing any of the other people outside of NO1WG (who said she brought him to Rothstein house). The other pizza worker wasnt necessarily involved i dont think, Wells probably told him a little about the plan then dude saw him get blown up and freaked out.

I'll split the "mastermind" title evenly between Rothstein and MDA for the whole thing. Genius is a huge stretch BUT hey if it werent for Rothstein calling in the dead body in the freezer then this case/investigation goes nowhere. Something happened between those 2 that flipped a switch for Rothstein to blow the whistle on MDA and himself for storing a body in the freezer. Rothstein tried to kill himself then wrote a note talking about wells lol really dude.

The fact that every man in MDA's life died :wow: .. killed a guy, got off. killed another but ruled an accident. killed the 3rd and was getting away with it until Rothstein. thought about offing her old man too :smh: How this woman was mentally ill and NEVER implicated herself or altered her story/theory is crazy (other than being dumb talking to inmates). She fell off hard, although it did mention something happened and she started letting herself go and that took a toll on her psyche as well.

Order of roles in heist/plan (1 being most involved):
1. Rothstein
1. MDA
3. Stockton
4. Barnes
5. Wells
6. NO1WG

Someone just gave MDA a hit of the pipe to make her do a complete 180

MDA was giving up the P which made these simps build explosive devices.

Probably some Bomb P.

The thing that gets me is that the one officer said that there was not way Wells would have been able to complete the scavenger hunt route in time.
Soooo, did MDA and them just think they'd be able to get Wells to blow up in some remote location and then retrieve the money? It seems like it was just a pointlessness plot tho. Something they came up with while high on meth or wtvr these rural hillbillies take.

The thing that gets me is that the one officer said that there was not way Wells would have been able to complete the scavenger hunt route in time.
Soooo, did MDA and them just think they'd be able to get Wells to blow up in some remote location and then retrieve the money? It seems like it was just a pointlessness plot tho. Something they came up with while high on meth or wtvr these rural hillbillies take.
I thought they would try to meet up with him at some point along the route and take the cash, hence the cop seeing that blue astrovan when he went to one of the earlier points on the route.

Back
Top Bottom