Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

compared to how Breaking Bad's final season is going right now, this season of Dexter is garbage. smh
laugh.gif
 @ comparing this with Breaking Bad. If this series would have only been 5 season people would be singing a different tune. Breaking Bad is going off the air without dragging on on like Dexter has.

so I remembered seeing Vogel's wrinkled face yesterday, and for some reason decided to see how the actor looked when she was younger...

she looked pretty nice. and apparently she enjoyed 3somes
In one of those pics she looks a lot like Rachel Weisz and in another some other beautiful famous actress I can't recall at the moment.

The more I think about it, i'm 100% sure that the final scene in Dexter will be Harrison sitting on the floor covered in someone else's blood (Deb or Hannah) at Dexter's apt.

When I saw the season preview and that Hannah was gonna make an appearance I initially thought she'd make a cameo and get written off by getting killed or arrest to leave no questions. But with the direction they went, totally botched! This series should be about how the Bay Harbor Butcher was caught!!!! All the tales of his victims being revisited, Dexter behind bars, a realistic ending to most serial killers.

Completely agree.

Show is laughably bad at this point. This is getting worse than Weeds. That Harrison scene? Who are the writers for this season?

Michael C Hall is obviously doing it for a check.

I don't even care what happens, I hope they all die.

The more I think about it, i'm 100% sure that the final scene in Dexter will be Harrison sitting on the floor covered in someone else's blood (Deb or Hannah) at Dexter's apt.
Man, if they do this again.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And you know Dexter has gotten really bad, when CP can't even defend it anymore.
laugh.gif

It seems like a chore now to watch this show, especially after you just watched the newest Breaking Bad episode.

I'm just hoping the last two episodes can right the ship, and leave long time Dexter fans somewhat satisfied.

I'm very disappointed in this season as well...

I thought Deb was going to start acting out of control from what they showed in the trailers...but no she has a therapy session with voguel and she is ok like nothing ever happen... :lol: :smh:

Dexter, the clean cut, remorseless, focused serial killer is the character everyone rooted for.

This love struck idiot that air balls layups on the fastbreaks by capturing the killer, but not making sure they're dead... :stoneface: I want this new Dexter to get offed.

One more to go guys. It's not the show I fell in love with. I don't really know what else to say.

The last season should have been centered around Dex getting caught and all that mess :smh:

what a bad way to go out

^^ Dex needs to get offed and yes this is aint the show we all once loved

The one thing that got me about this ep was that when Deb helps Dex catch Saxon she straight up smiles two times on her way out knowing Dex is going to kill this guy or at least that's what she thinks gonna happen for sure.

Step back two seasons to see how much her character has 180 when it comes to that. How ****** up is she? She could dead *** roll in to the Breaking Bad cast with that type of morality; putting family over what's right and what's wrong. Like did she always have something in her that could make her that way or does Dex just have something about him to do that to ppl? She's really Harry's daughter.

Anyway as already said this aint the same show that won awards and that we all loved and because of that just going off the way this season has went I don't see how Dex dies in any way. Hannah might die, Jamie might die, they might blow up Miami PD but I don't see how Dex dies at the end of this. That'd honestly make this season worse if he lost to Saxon or somehow had to sacrifice himself cuz you know the ending is coming with one more self realization monologue from Dexter and can't see him rationalizing his death and saying everybody else is better off.

Yeah nothing can save this show. Can't believe how sorry it is now.

Anyway I came across this vid of someone explaining what season 8 should have been

Last edited:
My off-the-wlll prediction:

Hannah flies off to Argentina without Dexter so that she wont get arrested.
Dexter believes that she has left him.
Dexter gets Saxon.
Dexter goes into depression.
He makes sure that Harrison and Deb are safe.
Dexter kills himself.
The End.

I have not seen Breaking Bad. Always wanted to, but just haven't yet.
2 Episodes left.. These past two episodes have defied the laws of Television.. BB is arguably top 5 greatest TV show ever created.. 

Dont go in that thread its full of spoilers..

the kept hinting at a storm, if it wasnt figuratively, imagine Hannah and Dexter die due to a plane crash b/c of the storm :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom