Dexter (Season 5 Trailer) Sept 26,2010

My friend told me about this show and at first i was like "why would i want to watch a show about a serial killer"
ext thing you know i watched all 4 seasons in a week
laugh.gif

Season 4 was by far the best one, cant wait.

I can't wait for this. I started watching Breaking Bad to keep myself occupied between seasons but it doesn't compare. Dexter is the best show on TV right now imo...
Has anyone read any of the Jeff Lindsay books? I started reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter, but I started it after having watched seasons 1-4 and lost interest because most of the main storyline is retained in the tv series so I got tired of knowing what would happen before turning the page.

I can't wait for this. I started watching Breaking Bad to keep myself occupied between seasons but it doesn't compare. Dexter is the best show on TV right now imo...
Has anyone read any of the Jeff Lindsay books? I started reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter, but I started it after having watched seasons 1-4 and lost interest because most of the main storyline is retained in the tv series so I got tired of knowing what would happen before turning the page.

For those unable to watch the trailer video in OP's post:

For those unable to watch the trailer video in OP's post:

Can't wait. Dexter is one of my top shows for sure. Have the first 3 and waiting for 4 to drop on DVD so I can catch up!

Can't wait. Dexter is one of my top shows for sure. Have the first 3 and waiting for 4 to drop on DVD so I can catch up!

Back
Top Bottom