Detroit Urban Survival Training vol Increase Your Survivability / Just Take Their Gun and Point It At Them

1639007129329.gif

As many of you know. datznasty datznasty is a NT legend and I'm very proud of him. These are the type of posts we need more of on NT. As liberals become more violent we need to be able to protect ourselves.

This stuff looks Hollywood but if it's really effective in real life :wow:.

Somebody actually rob this guy..
How we know he hasn't been in these situations and that's how he developed this though?? Not a lot of people can teach true real world defensive tactics, all I see is people who can fight chiming in that he's wrong but it's not the same thing. I'm not even defending dude, just once the cloud of the social media jokes lift I wouldn't mind a proper, qualified critique.

so another question is, which martial art is best suited in a street fight/self-defense?

any one if mastered? or only some?

i.e. BJJ and, say, capoeira, or really just BJJ.

How we know he hasn't been in these situations and that's how he developed this though?? Not a lot of people can teach true real world defensive tactics, all I see is people who can fight chiming in that he's wrong but it's not the same thing. I'm not even defending dude, just once the cloud of the social media jokes lift I wouldn't mind a proper, qualified critique.
He says so himself. He answers almost every comment, people ask him in the videos comments. Seems like he watches videos of people who criticize him as well since he responded to one on the podcast above. I like that he doesn't take himself too seriously to enjoy the memes, even appeared in a video with those comedians making fun of the trend where everyone is doing those parody videos where they try the tactics then show up in heaven a second later.

[MEDIA]

The problem with these tactics is if they weren't thinking about killing you before and you pull this and it fails, you just have an even angrier assailant on your hand :rofl:

The problem with these tactics is if they weren't thinking about killing you before and you pull this and it fails, you just have an even angrier assailant on your hand :rofl:
Literally win or go home (to Jesus), single elimination, highest of risks.

Kats really out here bout to drop a stack to have dude say "Detroit Urban Survival Training. Happy Birthday James"

Dude does seem like a cool guy that has a sense of humor about the jokes people are throwing at him. :lol:
If anything, I think this increases his credibility. I wouldn’t want to take advice from someone regarding this nature who would get overly defensive over some simple jokes.

Definitely won’t be surprised if I see him pop up as cameo on a ****** D level movie or TV show. Something like Claws on TNT or TBS.

Back
Top Bottom