roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  This made my day.  LOL! 

I'm cool with J's being named after Teams such as the Retro VI Lakers & Retro VI Pistons. Hell, I would've been fine with it being named the Retro VI Spurs.  It's a basketball shoe, is it not?

Who are these hype beasts who name kicks "Oreos" and "Cherries?" 
mad.gif

These kix remind me of Shawn Kemp's Reebok Kamikazee back in the day....never the less i copped my pair 2 and a half weeks ago for retail here in manila...to WEAR.

I feel FUNNY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE IN THESE THAT I DONT BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE ON NT THAT DON"T LIKE THESE

Originally Posted by 617collector

Originally Posted by achille20852

just waitin for the pistons and the white/red 6s to come out and my collection of 6s is complete!!

complete
grin.gif
 .. faarrr from it buddy

Faarrr from complete.

It's sad if the VI's of this year are the only ones in your collection. 

You need original colorways in your collection, and not all retro+.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I feel FUNNY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE IN THESE THAT I DONT BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE ON NT THAT DON"T LIKE THESE

i dont like these either...youre not alone

I pulled the trigger. Tried them on today at FL and I would have to say they're comfortable and quality is better than the CDP Carmines.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

i dont like these either...youre not alone
Simplicity, no hype, icy sole, Air Jordan 6, I get the Starting Lineup Players Price...need i say more?
Maybe your best argument is that the colorblocking makes it look ugly, or the cement design in the midsole...but what can you not like about this shoe?
Wht/Blks>MS

oh man i'm still on the fence about getting these. saw these in person today at FTL and have to say the quality of the shoes look and feel right on point with the Motorsports.

Idk if i really want these due to the similar colorways to the MS VI's since i own a pair but I'm starting to think that maybe i should just cop regardless since I'm a big fan of the VI's in general.

i know one thing though, if i cop these and the infrared pack does come out later this year, i might regret getting these as I would have an overload of VI's in my closet.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

lol at the dudes who thought i "NEVER" wore these, are you serious? i think the million dollar question is " who wouldn't wear these? " smh at u fools, ever heard of " keepin em clean? " haha i guess not
So you post an unworn pic in a thread about a different shoe again???? Moron.

Go away.

HIS AIRNEZ .... Im sorry homie but get out of here will all that.

Im sure you are NOT THE ONLY one with White Laser IVs. Them shoes aint even all that... so really, who cares

RICO7JT.....first off, these oreo 6's aint even all that, so start recognizing buddy, but the POINT IS, why drool all over this GR garbage like the oreo 6's when there's so much heat out there, ( if your a sneaker head, you would understand) you know what im saying? like im not bragging about my laser 4's, that was just a prime example of what us sneaker heads need to be focusing on, if your a sneaker head that is, and not just the laser 4's, there's plenty of other heat out there we should be worrying about, these oreo 6's is like kids praising up drake and weezy like there the best rappers out there, when really there's WAY BETTER rappers than them, same goes for these 6's, hyping it up and talking about there the best 6's out there when really there's much better 6's than the oreo's, an iconic design does not look good on every shoe, they should have left the oreo concept with the 4's, its like putting the aqua color on some 11's, 12's, 16,s 23,s etc..it just wouldn't look right, aqua belongs to the 8's, can y'all catch my drift now? or you wanna keep flaming?

lol at the dudes who thought i "NEVER" wore these, are you serious? i think the million dollar question is " who wouldn't wear these? " smh at u fools, ever heard of " keepin em clean? " haha i guess not

Go away.

Im sure you are NOT THE ONLY one with White Laser IVs. Them shoes aint even all that... so really, who cares

RICO7JT.....first off, these oreo 6's aint even all that, so start recognizing buddy, but the POINT IS, why drool all over this GR garbage like the oreo 6's when there's so much heat out there, ( if your a sneaker head, you would understand) you know what im saying? like im not bragging about my laser 4's, that was just a prime example of what us sneaker heads need to be focusing on, if your a sneaker head that is, and not just the laser 4's, there's plenty of other heat out there we should be worrying about, these oreo 6's is like kids praising up drake and weezy like there the best rappers out there, when really there's WAY BETTER rappers than them, same goes for these 6's, hyping it up and talking about there the best 6's out there when really there's much better 6's than the oreo's, an iconic design does not look good on every shoe, they should have left the oreo concept with the 4's, its like putting the aqua color on some 11's, 12's, 16,s 23,s etc..it just wouldn't look right, aqua belongs to the 8's, can y'all catch my drift now? or you wanna keep flaming?
im a sneakerhead and i like the oreos.
and who said these "other kicks" arent already owned by the buyers of the oreos?
and who are you to determine what is heat and what is not?
honestly, the laser 4s are only considered heat because they were so limited.

come into a thread thats dedicated to a shoe and direspect it and you will get flamed. str8 up.

These sat on the shelves at every mall in this city along with the Coppers and Eggplants. Damn hype beasts. I wish these actually came limited. Not a single person tried to flip them on my local craigslist here in Phoenix. Bought these for $200 last weekend, should have just waited for this weekend for retail.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Go away.

im a sneakerhead and i like the oreos.
and who said these "other kicks" arent already owned by the buyers of the oreos?
and who are you to determine what is heat and what is not?
honestly, the laser 4s are only considered heat because they were so limited.

come into a thread thats dedicated to a shoe and direspect it and you will get flamed. str8 up.
yeah you gotta point there, but most of the cats in this thread sound like they dont know or have any better (kicks) cuz of the way there praising these wack oreos, once your a legit sneaker head, whether kicks is heat or not, u can just feel it, because of your experience and knowledge on kicks in general, and maybe laser 4's is only heat cuz of how limited it was, but it was also a nice colorway, so that pushed it even more, they look 5x bette than these fake carmines if i may say so myself, but thats just me

c'mon people.. if these black white 6z were OG colorway everyone would be dying to get these... stop hating cuz its a new colorway.. i think these 6z are great looking shoes.. its much more wearable than the carminez.. stop buying kix that u gonna look at.. start buying what u gonna wear..

just came from my local fnl and copped them / they look really nice but not feelin them white laces so put some black laces on them

Anyone that gives this fool the time of day.....who is more the fool...

I for one couldn't be less interested in his moronic opinion.

That's the end of me in this thread..

Originally Posted by Killajay209

just came from my local fnl and copped them / they look really nice but not feelin them white laces so put some black laces on them
Pics?

Might have to pop back for a look if you post em.

Originally Posted by taivan

c'mon people.. if these black white 6z were OG colorway everyone would be dying to get these... stop hating cuz its a new colorway.. i think these 6z are great looking shoes.. its much more wearable than the carminez.. stop buying kix that u gonna look at.. start buying what u gonna wear..

if your refering to my laser pic...I DO WEAR THEM, i just keep them clean, can you guys understand that, are they that fresh that you dont believe i wore them? for god's sake, even the jordan logo in the insole is faded, does that make you feel better? when it comes to my jays, THEY MUST stay clean/fresh at all times, i clean them from top to bottom after EACH wear, i have a pair of hare 7's that i wore more than 10 times...if i post pictures of them puppies, all of y'all would SWEAR there DEADSTOCK, or at least worn once, that's how good i keep care of my kicks

Back
Top Bottom