Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

heres my pair i copped from hoh galleria. 1025 of 1331. finaly got tinypic so i can post pics.

2vii0ys.jpg

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I got a pair at HoH Chi this morning; went smoothly.

A bit of a warning regarding the shoe itself: There was this guy that took the shoe tree out of his pair. As he took it out, the shoe tree stained the white insoles something fierce. It was really sad to see, and now I'm afraid to remove the shoe trees out of my pair. I think he forced the shoe trees out, causing heavy friction and consequently nasty staining. Yuck! I'm definetely going to try and remove them carefully.

the insoles are brown leather, not white.

Oops! I misidentified the part of the shoe that was stained. The actual part of the shoe that was stained is on the inside of the shoe, right on the inside, back portion of the shoe; especially stained is the part where you slip your foot in, right near the pull tab.

Rick2345, haha yea I seen that. At the end of the release dude walked out with one pair then got another from someone.

Glad I didn't have to go through all that waiting to get my pair. Walked in to the spot around 9am, waited for everyone that didn't get a pair to leave the area and my guy hooked it up. Will post pics later. These shoes are
smokin.gif

Pretty upset that NTSF had one last Sz 12, and it came in a reg blk jordan box,didnt come in the brw ones, but has the Bin 9 premi Label.. the nike factory %%$# Up! Now my shoe looks fake, how can i sell it now.. Pair # 1175/1331

Dam bro yea I seen that pair at NTSF that was like the last pair of the size 12. I asked about it and they said, Thad how it was sent. You must have been like one of the last numbers called? Did they come with the shoe trees and bag atleast?

Originally Posted by hellakix

^^
laugh.gif
we had some guy at the House of Hoops Serramonte who was pretty much doing the same thing, complaining about if he didn't get his shoes he was going to be "disgruntled" haha!!

J.W, how early did u show up to HOH-Serramonte?

im away at school so i havent checked the new HOH in the bay but im know how many Jordan fiends there are in Daly City, let alone the entire Bay Area. 

Hotbutter- I showed up the day before the release which was Friday June 4th to get the wrist bands that HOH was passing out that morning. Went to HOH release day of the shoes at 730am to wait in line with the other shoe-heads out there.

@stock23rockaj yeah bro it came with everything..its just the box is the blk one instead of the brw..

LOL is anybodys 23 on the back off centered and crooked, the pairs i got were poorly made anybody esle
smh.gif

Originally Posted by datkidfabolous

Can't seem to get the image up...someone help on how to post pics...it's been a while

Try using the IMG CODE .... 

i cannot get over the quality on these.. are people in agreement that these fit a bit big? despite the fact that they're hard to get on due to the booty..

I actually kinda liked this color, but not nearly as much as the retros of the OG colors that are being released. JB puts a limited tag on these and they sell out instantly. If they would have been a GR, they would have sat for a while. People were buying those ugly patent Spizikes after seeing how quickly these sold. JB still got the people's money.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Glad I didn't have to go through all that waiting to get my pair. Walked in to the spot around 9am, waited for everyone that didn't get a pair to leave the area and my guy hooked it up. Will post pics later. These shoes are
smokin.gif

exactly how my cop went also. i only copped 1 pair but i love having a connect for releases like this.

Back
Top Bottom