Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

thats a cool shoe i would copp, but that price tag of im guessing 175+ is kinda a deal breaker
frown.gif

I really hope to get my hands on these if they do so drop.
Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

i'm definitely in the minority on this but i actually kind of like the seal. i can't really tell the texture of it from the angle of the pics but if it looks/feels similar to a real one, that'd be sick

YOU AND ME BOTH... I think its nice, and if it does feel like a real seal then that would make the shoes that much hotter.
pimp.gif

close up pic of the gold makes it just look spray painted on.  nothing extra quality about that.

Red spot or not, getting them!! Been waiting on these since I seen Marshall Faulks PE's low tops a while back....

Im just not a big fan of the 9's they look to bulky and remind me of baseball all the time. I've been trying to convince myself into liking them but can't do it so far.

People say the 2 is ugly and they don't like it who cares what they like I'm sure all 1097 pairs will sell pretty easy, especially a jordan collector an old head like me. All shoes were not made to rock some were made to stock. They will all sell and quickly. Check out my collection!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ogj23

People say the 2 is ugly and they don't like it who cares what they like I'm sure all 1097 pairs will sell pretty easy, especially a jordan collector an old head like me. All shoes were not made to rock some were made to stock. They will all sell and quickly. Check out my collection!!!!!!!
No, all sneakers are made to rock! What's the point of owning them all if you're going to stock them for eternity? You could die tomorrow and lose everything.
(If you got more than one pair, then that's a different story, kinda.)

And of course all 1097 are going to sell, exclusivity always sell.

Yes they r made to rock but I'm not thinking of me only I got a 7 year that rocks them daily and I make sure that he will rock them when he gets older and wears a size 11 to 12.
Thats why I said what I said. I got 15 pair that I rock and he 40 plus pairs and counting that he will rock later.

Back
Top Bottom