Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I thought that these would sell out, i was wrong about that one.
Its so much other product coming out also in the next few weeks so they will move out of the way eventually.
This should have been the release for January imo.

Not even a fan of Jordan these days... but was at the Mall to check these out, and these are fire. I need to find these under retail... ASAP

Edit: How do these fit?

These 12s are sick....I wasn't gonna cop..!!! But after a trip to the mall had to geta pair..!!! Whoever is sleepin on these, I wouldn't wait!!

After wearing these around today, i'm seriously thinking about copping another pair. I'm thoroughly impressed for once with JB. They did well with theXII's, minus the Flu Games and Rising Sun's.

im mad that i went2 get them and ended up passing bcuz the bottom looked pink..maybe it wus just that pair though? but i may go bak when they go dwn in priceand scoop..theyll be there, no1 is grabbin em where im at..

EA hurry up so I can cop
pimp.gif

sexy shoe i think it would of sold out if the space jams was not releasing a couple days after these

wanted to wait til the next EA to copp, but have seen a lot of ppl rocking theres and i might just have to copp on the employee 30% so I can have em...dopeshoe!

Originally Posted by BozKeepsFreshJays

wanted to wait til the next EA to copp, but have seen a lot of ppl rocking theres and i might just have to copp on the employee 30% so I can have em...dope shoe!

When is the next 30% off?

I got two pair. They are better quality than I expected. So i had to go and get another pair. Good job JB on the cherrys. dont let us down on the VIs like youdid with the SJs.

How do ya'll just be affording to buy another pair, lmao. To buy 2 pairs of one sneaker is ridiculous. You guys must have a lot of money.

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

How do ya'll just be affording to buy another pair, lmao. To buy 2 pairs of one sneaker is ridiculous. You guys must have a lot of money.

Not really...

I've only had a couple of double and only 1 triple. Sometimes its nice to have a pair for later on in life. Especially if u really like the shoe and planon wearing it kind of frequently. I gotta admit its kinda pointless to have double if u have rather large rotation (my rotation at one point in time was like50+ kicks and even then I stll had more I would forget about) in the other hand copping doubles can come in handy for the future, I tripled up on the SJs cuz Iknow they are/ will be worth a decent amount of money and will be good for trade purposes in the future.

At one time I even considered doing what many NTers have done and doubling up on these because the white and red 12 is one of my favs and i feel like I maywant to wear a Fresh pair later in life.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I've only had a couple of double and only 1 triple. Sometimes its nice to have a pair for later on in life. Especially if u really like the shoe and plan on wearing it kind of frequently. I gotta admit its kinda pointless to have double if u have rather large rotation (my rotation at one point in time was like 50+ kicks and even then I stll had more I would forget about) in the other hand copping doubles can come in handy for the future, I tripled up on the SJs cuz I know they are/ will be worth a decent amount of money and will be good for trade purposes in the future.

At one time I even considered doing what many NTers have done and doubling up on these because the white and red 12 is one of my favs and i feel like I may want to wear a Fresh pair later in life.
exactly.

Originally Posted by oaillon708

These 12s are sick....I wasn't gonna cop..!!! But after a trip to the mall had to geta pair..!!! Whoever is sleepin on these, I wouldn't wait!!

ill wake up when they drop in price..
wink.gif

just waiting on these to drop a bit
grin.gif
to pay full retail on these now issilly
indifferent.gif
but then again i could be left out if i wait somemore
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom