Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I was thinking about buying them, but I'm telling myself to just wait.

Would any of you spend $240 for them? That's including shipping and the international fee some CC charge. I'm expecting no for multiple answers.
laugh.gif

tired.gif
For you to even pose that question is disgusting. Just go buy theOG's if you're honestly debating on dropping that kind of cash on them.

why do people cry so much about the differences between OG's and retros? if it was the exact same copy you wouldnt be able to tell the difference and arentthey supposed to be slightly different? so shape would be considered different and besides its not like its so drastic that you cant tell they are 12's andeven better why are people crying about these when horrible fusions and dtrt colorways are releasing all the time? be happy they are releasing an og colorwayand cop. just my opinion on this, and i love these!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why do people cry so much about the differences between OG's and retros? if it was the exact same copy you wouldnt be able to tell the difference and arent they supposed to be slightly different? so shape would be considered different and besides its not like its so drastic that you cant tell they are 12's and even better why are people crying about these when horrible fusions and dtrt colorways are releasing all the time? be happy they are releasing an og colorway and cop. just my opinion on this, and i love these!

I want you to go look at those banana boats on the first page and come back and say this. I can respect slight changes here and there, but these areunacceptable. And not to mention, the terrible quality that will accompany these. But the general public will eat these up without a doubt so i'm sure thiswill fall on deaf ears. You cop, I won't. It's that simple.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why do people cry so much about the differences between OG's and retros? if it was the exact same copy you wouldnt be able to tell the difference and arent they supposed to be slightly different? so shape would be considered different and besides its not like its so drastic that you cant tell they are 12's and even better why are people crying about these when horrible fusions and dtrt colorways are releasing all the time? be happy they are releasing an og colorway and cop. just my opinion on this, and i love these!
How can Nike retros release an exact looking shoe, shape etc..( aside from the minor details like air bubble size) and JB can't even get theshape right on any of these 2009 retros?? It completely boggles my mind.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Yeah Bro I feel you.. U got dudes spending 350 on crap Retros... so I would def spend 350 on some OG DS 12s anyday.

I work for FTL, and EVERYDAY I have atleast 5 ppl asking about these XIIs, BUT most of them are sooo clueless, hyepbeast or a clueless hypebeast.... they come to me and say " YO when are you guys getting them jordans thats half white & half red" I just laugh inside like @!! is that??
Exactly, these new cats think spending 350 on lame retros is well spent, that's just idiotic whereas you can use the same money and get someOG'z.

Lol I definately hear you on the noobs acting like they know whats up in the sneakers game. Most of the time like you said, they don't even know the numberof the signature model being retroed, sad but true.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Yeah Bro I feel you.. U got dudes spending 350 on crap Retros... so I would def spend 350 on some OG DS 12s anyday.

I work for FTL, and EVERYDAY I have atleast 5 ppl asking about these XIIs, BUT most of them are sooo clueless, hyepbeast or a clueless hypebeast.... they come to me and say " YO when are you guys getting them jordans thats half white & half red" I just laugh inside like @!! is that??
Word, and to the guy that posted his OGs...
smh.gif
makes me want to get my Black/Reds back ha.
Its good you posted yours too, atleast people can see the big difference in how they should look like.

And to people who say, "whos gonna look at your shoes and say the shape is off?" no ones gonna do that, but for people who actually know what they are supposed to look like are disappointed, thats all.
Lol go for it man Black/Red OG XII are straight fire. Yeah, I just wanted to let all the new heads and clueless hypebeasts know the real deal aswell as give some visual insight for those who are interested in making the OG vs. Retro comparisons..

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by dtb00201

350 is more than a bit much

well the pair SoleSupreme had up on ebay went for $400+ sz13 DS and flawless
Exactly, thank you for posting that. Alot of NTers say that you can get certain shoes for a low price and stuff like that, but when you actuallysearch auctions and look elsewhere the prices are pretty high.

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Exactly, thank you for posting that. Alot of NTers say that you can get certain shoes for a low price and stuff like that, but when you actually search auctions and look elsewhere the prices are pretty high.

i'm not saying your going to always be able to find your size for a real good price if its a bigger size....but im looking at a pair on ebay right now bin$215 shipped size 10....and that's about normal every time i see one in a bigger size....any 12 that's not a PE for over 300 is too highimo.....especially since i see almost every og color 12 ds go for under $250 and in most cases under $200 for any size under 10....i mean i'm not knockingyou for spending money on a shoe you want...its your money....but i personally would have waited for a better deal because i know they are out there even if ittakes me a couple months to find it....and sole supremes pair that went for over $400 is laughable

The XII looks okay....... I wonder if it has the same "plush/springy" feel as the previous retros.

nice pic of the og's a few pgs back
pimp.gif
...u pay what u pay..its all depends on you and how much the kicks mean to you...i wouldn't pay 350 but i cansee why you did....

Man why are they curled up
embarassed.gif
? these shoe will still sale because theare close to the OG meaning color and Material.

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Exactly, thank you for posting that. Alot of NTers say that you can get certain shoes for a low price and stuff like that, but when you actually search auctions and look elsewhere the prices are pretty high.

i'm not saying your going to always be able to find your size for a real good price if its a bigger size....but im looking at a pair on ebay right now bin $215 shipped size 10....and that's about normal every time i see one in a bigger size....any 12 that's not a PE for over 300 is too high imo.....especially since i see almost every og color 12 ds go for under $250 and in most cases under $200 for any size under 10....i mean i'm not knocking you for spending money on a shoe you want...its your money....but i personally would have waited for a better deal because i know they are out there even if it takes me a couple months to find it....and sole supremes pair that went for over $400 is laughable

Yeah I understand where your coming from completely. And no I'm not here making posts to make it look like I'm coming at you, sorry if it appeared tobe that way. I was just stating what I've come across thus far in deals with OG 12's. Solesupremes pair was indeed fresh, and to each his own. Lol Iguess you have good luck on your side when you do your shoe hunting on eBay, because every time I do it, the prices are high.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

nice pic of the og's a few pgs back
pimp.gif
...u pay what u pay..its all depends on you and how much the kicks mean to you...i wouldn't pay 350 but i can see why you did....

Thanks. Yeah it's all in the buyers point of view. In my opinion if you have the money for something you want real bad, than you might as well get it. Inmy opinion it was a 350 well spent
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Someone copped them early (go to 3:16 to see how they look on someone's foot)

those are prob B GRADES so many flaws! or the rejects! i hope the ones that release dont look like that

i always take early release sites shoes with a grain of salt.....almost all the nubuck 12s from them sites look jacked up with a weird shape and a badlydeformed upper... but when i see them in person they look pretty nice.....i expect these to be no different

Back
Top Bottom