Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

hopefully people get caught up with the SpaceJams frenzy and sleep on these
ohwell.gif
i gots to cop me 2 pairs
pimp.gif

Note on quality:

Quality is not like the CDP's! I compared them to the CDP's, OG's, and Rising Sun.
I would have to say that the overall feel is like the Rising Sun.
The key thing I noticed was that the tongue was stiff like the Rising Sun. (Cheap material)
The CDP's tongue is a softer and more flexible material, even though they're still cheap quality.
Of course, the OG wht/red materials could not be matched.

ATTENTION JORDAN BRAND------ i HAVE to wonder that with such an Iconic colorway as the "white/reds" are to the XII signature. ii expected wayyy morethan 77 pages... you just have to think, if the quality was really

on-point what iffffffff/ foamposite eggplants got 700+ pages, and most ppl werent even foam heads b4... looks like ppl are beginning to understand and embracethe concept of being very "picky" of which jordan shoe

they purchase, ESPECIALLY with all the crap- i.e fusions,flu games ,etc. that J.B is known for nowadways..

i always thought when this colorway dropped, id be all over them.... doesnt seeem to be the case.

locked mine up from uptempo air earlier in the week. they'll be here on monday. good looks to everyone posting info, for that i have these and the sj'searly. Thank You NikeTalk

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

seen these in stores today, they look disgusting.

you really think theyre that bad?

The quality on these is no where near the Ogs but these kicks are fire
pimp.gif

yea I do, maybe I saw a bad pair, shape was off and they felt so lightweight/cheap. OG 12s felt like a pair of boots
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

seen these in stores today, they look disgusting.

you really think theyre that bad?

The quality on these is no where near the Ogs but these kicks are fire
pimp.gif

yea I do, maybe I saw a bad pair, shape was off and they felt so lightweight/cheap. OG 12s felt like a pair of boots
grin.gif

Sneakers feeling like boots is not whats hot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the funny thing is the quality is alot better on the 12's then the 11's

it was like that on 11/12 pack the 11's had bad quality and 12's were better EDIT: SNEAKERHEAD HAS THEM 149.99 SHIPPED

Back
Top Bottom