Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Just got my pair in from EASTBAY and.......

Man! I hated the FTLOTG7s because of that tacky heart but Ill take those over these any day!

With that said,

04 > FTLOTG > 2012

i think people will complain regardless of what comes out. my pair is fine. yeah the lace tips are plastic but thats not really a big deal. To me they fit TTS and the colors aren't really that dull. I am fine with my pair and glad i got them.

for all those that are upset just return or sell them.

so are the tips metal on the og? my tip looks
crazy

Last edited:
Got my pair From end finally , I think these are great, the way every body is bashing these you'd think the 04 and ftlog were made of solid gold or something , I like the shape in theses more then my 02 s and I think the quality its better then the Bordeaux to each his own I guess , I love em and that's all that matters
LM

240x240px-LM-d7bd2939_2012-08-0114.10.13.jpeg

240x240px-LM-5d8654c6_2012-08-0113.30.05.jpeg

I didn't expect this retro to do this well AT ALL. Makes me even more happy that I got my 04 pair for the low just in time, lol.
I honestly thought the 6's were going to be wayy more popular but it turns out the 7's killed it for the Olympics

From XE.com:
130.00 GBP = 203.753 USD
British Pound [emoji]8596[/emoji] US Dollar
1 GBP = 1.56733 USD 1 USD = 0.638026 GBP
[emoji]9664[/emoji]Convert again
View Chart
Mid-market rates: 2012-07-31 22:17 UTC
Retail's $160 on these right? Or $180?
160 USD

i'll admit i was one of the ppl that came in here talkin smack about these. i ended up putting them on craigslist and someone hit me up trying to buy them. i had agreed to sell them but i decided to take a look at them one more time before i gave em up. i relaced the shoes and tried them on and you guys were right. these fit exactly like my bordeauxs. i think that these just looked off when they were still factory laced. they def looked much better after i relaced them so i decided to just keep them. the only complaint i have now is that the tongue is hella short. but other than that i'm looking forward to unDSing mine.

i'll admit i was one of the ppl that came in here talkin smack about these. i ended up putting them on craigslist and someone hit me up trying to buy them. i had agreed to sell them but i decided to take a look at them one more time before i gave em up. i relaced the shoes and tried them on and you guys were right. these fit exactly like my bordeauxs. i think that these just looked off when they were still factory laced. they def looked much better after i relaced them so i decided to just keep them. the only complaint i have now is that the tongue is hella short. but other than that i'm looking forward to unDSing mine.
Glad you like em. Heard all the complaints and was worried but the only issue (minor) is the short tongue. I swapped my laces from my oly 1's so the crappy lace tips are no longer a prob

I was at HOH on Sat and was going to pick it up but It is an iron on....the name Jordan is stitched but the logo and print is an iron on....not worth 120.....
maybe on sale....

with a $120 price tag the no stitching is def a deal breaker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom