Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Just got done talking to Nike. As others have pointed out, there was a "system glich" that caused orders to be cancelled when they really weren't. Everybody who experienced this should have had their shoes shipped out yesterday. I know personally, my pair are scheduled to arrive Monday. It sucks we have to deal with this from one of the largest corporations on the planet, but hey, at least I'm getting my shoes.
Exactly... I wonder if the discounts we received are still useable?

I just got my pair today and WOW, they look awful. I feel really sorry for those who are seeing these for the first time.

+1 but there has to be a big flop before they retire. If the breds suck as much as the early pics look on the forum, that may be the last nail on the coffin

Y'all trippin. The new dudes never experienced quality XIs. Most of them can't even tell the difference unless they're holding both shoes.

I just got my pair today and WOW, they look awful. I feel really sorry for those who are seeing these for the first time.

:lol:

Terrible.

:smh:
Hold them up to a pair of 04s, the stitching, jumpman placement and quality of the shoe is yuck. I got a fake pair from 05 that I mow the lawn with that look better than these no bull. And I got a couple glue stains I had to scrape off.

very interesting, im in the mist of getting smacked with customs fees for these. might push that fee back on the selling site if its fedex policy.

Don't know if this was already brought up, but those that got customs fees from fed ex, give them a call. Be polite, don't bother with the first operator and ask to be transferred to the customs dept. explain you were buying shoes no longer avail in the states and you don't understand why customs would be charged on just 2 pairs of shoes. They have the power to waive the customs fee as a 1-time thing...or at least discount it.

A bunch of people did this for the concord release (myself included) and got out of the tax.

My pair looks good. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the plastic lace tips. I don't have any glue stains, our of place stitching, or messy paint. IMO, these are the best quality retros that have dropped since the playoff 13s.

Getting into the Olympic spirit:

My pair looks good. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the plastic lace tips. I don't have any glue stains, our of place stitching, or messy paint. IMO, these are the best quality retros that have dropped since the playoff 13s.

I might have to agree. They are on point as far as coming in good shape and not having any flaws. People can complain about shape and what not, but these and the playoff 13's are the best retros I've got in the past two years (well and the Banned 1's but those are an anomaly).

Don't know if this was already brought up, but those that got customs fees from fed ex, give them a call. Be polite, don't bother with the first operator and ask to be transferred to the customs dept. explain you were buying shoes no longer avail in the states and you don't understand why customs would be charged on just 2 pairs of shoes. They have the power to waive the customs fee as a 1-time thing...or at least discount it.
A bunch of people did this for the concord release (myself included) and got out of the tax.

thanks for the heads up dude.

i wish i knew about that for the concords. paid 70+ in customs fees on 2 concords since i paid endclothing more than retail.

lace tips are wrong and so is the red. Other than that...I guess if you have to have Olympics VIIs they can suffice.

Mine came in yesterday and look good. The only thing I'm not ok with is the lace tips. Thankfully they can be easily changed. No flaws or other qc issues and the fit is tts, imo. 

Of all of the shoes to drop this year, I did not expect these to be such a popular shoe on the resell market. I've always had trouble finding 2004s in my size, but now that I finally see people letting go of theirs, they're shooting well over the $300 mark. This colorway is now on backburner status for me.

Dudes weren't kidding when they said these run huge.

People said that about the IV's, XII's and VI's and I thought those ran almost TTS. These absolutely run huge smh.

Even with my sneaker shields it felt like I was wearing a boot. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom