Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ran the ToO a couple times yesterday. got to 7-0 and got this winged word thing

Apparently this is god sniper right now 

Then I said the L word and we lost 2 straight 
laugh.gif

Ran the ToO a couple times yesterday. got to 7-0 and got this winged word thing

Apparently this is god sniper right now 

Then I said the L word and we lost 2 straight :lol:  

This week has been particularly tough. My squad has only made it once out of 4 cards; 2 losses at 8 and 1 at 7...

^ Averagee, Zealot and I ran it this morning and got to 8. Lost our boon on some lag switchers.

I heard...stupid. I won't be around tonight, so you should hit those guys up again.

@RaptorNation
 ah at leat you got that 1 lighthouse run.

I might try again tonight if im not too tired

Season 3 has been weird for Trials. First week, struggle bus. Second week was tough, but cleared all three by Saturday Afternoon. But this week is something else...needed a 1.7 k/d to make it 9, and usually I'm bottom of the barrel (~1.3).

You'll get it though, just need a little bit of luck.

Is it me or did Bungie silent nerf the Hawksaw a little bit since the end of Iron Banner.  Every time I've stepped in the Crucible in the last 2-3 days, my Hawksaw can barely get a damn kill like it use to.

Is it me or did Bungie silent nerf the Hawksaw a little bit since the end of Iron Banner.  Every time I've stepped in the Crucible in the last 2-3 days, my Hawksaw can barely get a damn kill like it use to.

That sucks I just got one

I was just wondering.........I mean it is no different than the Clever Dragon and that Trials Pulse that dropped since ROI (except that those 2 pulses have a higher ROF).

Or it could be I was just rusty as hell after not playing Destiny for a few days due to a damn internet outage

Last edited:
Speaking of stealth nerfs

I swear they nerfed the drop rate of exotics when using 3oC on Taken zealots in patrol

I was just wondering.........I mean it is no different than the Clever Dragon and that Trials Pulse that dropped since ROI (except that those 2 pulses have a higher ROF).

Or it could be I was just rusty as hell after not playing Destiny for a few days due to a damn internet outage

Well if the IB pulse or the walz are rolled like the trials pulse with high caliber rounds that could definitely cause you to flinch more causing you to potentially lose more 1 vs. 1 engagements.

I'm not feeling that at all. I just had a Hawksaw drop with Full Auto/Rifled/Perfect Balance and it immediately got the 387 treatment. It's my go-to weapon in competitive, when I'm not trolling with the Outbreak hahaha.

Well if the IB pulse or the walz are rolled like the trials pulse with high caliber rounds that could definitely cause you to flinch more causing you to potentially lose more 1 vs. 1 engagements.
It could be.....jeezus.

At the same time, I also have a feeling that my IB run also pushed me up the rankings of "SBMM" so I've been basically stuck with the hardcore sweaties whenever I run a Clash or Control game.

But I'm gonna go with your point, Biggie.  I never thought those high caliber rounds could **** me over that easily...........it was usually the Hawksaw's thing (the pre-ROI vendor roll) to cause significant flinching.

Last edited:

It could be.....jeezus.

At the same time, I also have a feeling that my IB run also pushed me up the rankings of "SBMM" so I've been basically stuck with the hardcore sweaties whenever I run a Clash or Control game.

But I'm gonna go with your point, Biggie.  I never thought those high caliber rounds could **** me over that easily...........it was usually the Hawksaw's thing (the pre-ROI vendor roll) to cause significant flinching.

HCRs were removed from the Mida for a reason. It already caused flinch, HCR allowed you to stun lock people if you were good at chaining head shots. They are really underrated and were really difficult to come by in primaries as a whole. A high fire rate weapon with them will make it very tough to readjust your aim if they get a few chained hits on you, especially a pulse.

So the HCR perk is now the new meta (basically any high ROF pulse with the HCR perk).............great, just when I thought I was on top of the meta with the vendor Hawksaw.

And from what I have seen in the Crucible so far @Biggie62, everyone has a primary weapon with a HCR perk since what you described with the flinching is literally what I'm realizing now in all of my shooting engagements.

Dammit Bungie, why didn't you just give me a god roll Clever Dragon during IB like I grinded for before my internet went down 
mean.gif

Sitting @ 371 LL, and I have over 50+ legendary engrams sitting in the vault waiting for the 365 LL cap to be lifted to 385........

The new patch cant come any sooner, cannot wait to start popping those grams off tonite

we started 0-3, took it to 4-4 in the deciding match for flawless. This was the final round:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/game...rld&scid=37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469

unfortunately, received the auto rifle and non int/disc chest piece

Sucks about the drops. But you still picked up an ornament which is awesome.

I have 7 stacked up, ready to go for when I get enough Silver Dust and the right rolls on my Warlock Armor.

Then I'm never going to take off that sweet Trials gear :smokin

Sitting @ 371 LL, and I have over 50+ legendary engrams sitting in the vault waiting for the 365 LL cap to be lifted to 385........

The new patch cant come any sooner, cannot wait to start popping those grams off tonite

What patch do you speak of?

So the HCR perk is now the new meta (basically any high ROF pulse with the HCR perk).............great, just when I thought I was on top of the meta with the vendor Hawksaw.

And from what I have seen in the Crucible so far @Biggie62
, everyone has a primary weapon with a HCR perk since what you described with the flinching is literally what I'm realizing now in all of my shooting engagements.

Dammit Bungie, why didn't you just give me a god roll Clever Dragon during IB like I grinded for before my internet went down  :smh:

man i was so hyped when the perdition adept dropped for me last night :smokin

Back
Top Bottom