Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Iron banner is back! Can't wait for the expansion. It'd be dope is they kept crimson doubles or made a competitive 2v2 like trials

@Quad  , I told @Quadjr   that I was posting this. Tell him to get that Awareness stat up come the expansion 
roll.gif

@Zero23  

@Biggie62  

@illsupra  

The fact that the guy hit me from the side as he was behind me just jumping up and down, ran away from the B flag point untouched and he never even saw him kill me had me rolling in chat 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Used that First Curse for IB last night. My new favorite hand cannon to use since they didn't bring my Thorn back up to year two. Hits hard and brought me back to my hand cannon roots. 

Quad Jr. running around trying to Zen Meteor people while getting jacked was funny but the awareness mang. 2K rating of 50 at best. I should've saved the clip where he popped blade dancer next to me and I say, "Quad let's go". I go to the left to try to help distract three enemies so he can get the kills easy. I get killed and look around for Quad and he went the other way where no enemies were. No kills on the bladedance bc he went  the wrong way.  Quadrilateral has evolved into Quadriceps.
roll.gif

Used that First Curse for IB last night. My new favorite hand cannon to use since they didn't bring my Thorn back up to year two. Hits hard and brought me back to my hand cannon roots. 

Quad Jr. running around trying to Zen Meteor people while getting jacked was funny but the awareness mang. 2K rating of 50 at best. I should've saved the clip where he popped blade dancer next to me and I say, "Quad let's go". I go to the left to try to help distract three enemies so he can get the kills easy. I get killed and look around for Quad and he went the other way where no enemies were. No kills on the bladedance bc he went  the wrong way.  Quadrilateral has evolved into Quadriceps.
roll.gif
I swear this was the same game 
roll.gif

You told him to come to the B flag with you to take it and then he went to C where we already had it and nobody was there 
laugh.gif

@uTep2Step  , you need to make that return back to us anyways. You always join chat randomly and after 30 seconds you leave lmao

roll.gif
I swear this was the same game 
roll.gif

You told him to come to the B flag with you to take it and then he went to C where we already had it and nobody was there 
laugh.gif

@uTep2Step  , you need to make that return back to us anyways. You always join chat randomly and after 30 seconds you leave lmao
It seems like it was every game. 
laugh.gif

It seems like it was every game. 
laugh.gif
This is true 
laugh.gif

@Quad  we told him to tell you we said to let him live it up and stunt in the Q50 for his bday weekend and he said that he doesn't drive and has to get his license first 
indifferent.gif

We couldn't believe it haha
Not to add fire to the throat punch that's coming but he did say "Why do I have to get my license when I get chauffeured around? I don't have to drive."

Y A M B S?

wrightone86 wrightone86 see, I told him that he's growing up slow, should already know how to drive ...however Thou shalt not be any stuntin in thy Q50.

In Texas there's hardly public transportation unlike the east coast so he's hella behind in anything resembling an adult, driving is a necessity here. All he wanna do is catch Pokemon and get clapped up on Overwatch. :lol:

@WrightOne86 see, I told him that he's growing up slow, should already know how to drive ...however Thou shalt not be any stuntin in thy Q50.

In Texas there's hardly public transportation unlike the east coast so he's hella behind in anything resembling an adult, driving is a necessity here. All he wanna do is catch Pokemon and get clapped up on Overwatch.
laugh.gif
BRUH 
roll.gif

I told him though....he is literally just like my bro-in-law. He turned 18 in Feb and just got his learner's permit in April/May time or so. Just gets dropped off or picked up by a family member or one of his boys or something. Hell...he will even have girls come scoop him and take them out to movies and dinner and stuff 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

wrightone86 wrightone86 see, I told him that he's growing up slow, should already know how to drive ...however Thou shalt not be any stuntin in thy Q50.

In Texas there's hardly public transportation unlike the east coast so he's hella behind in anything resembling an adult, driving is a necessity here. All he wanna do is catch Pokemon and get clapped up on Overwatch. :lol:

zero23 zero23 the mentality of a kid.. I was talkin to him the other day and he responded to me saying "I'm still a kid tho" ....No, you're not.

I'm still a kid though 
laugh.gif
...Jr is the best man haha

He probably think he still is a kid because he still in HS though. 

Let him get a taste of the Nissan/Infiniti driving experience man 
nthat.gif

I'm still a kid though :lol: ...Jr is the best man haha

Let him get a taste of the Nissan/Infiniti driving experience man :nthat:

From the passenger seat, I might let him control the music if I'm having a good day.

I gotta tell y'all the story when his mom let him drive her new car while I was on the passenger side ...the car was fresh off the dealer lot for maybe 30 min and he almost took out half the cars parked on the our street ...no infiniti for him, hell it already been in one wreck already.

PS4 crew is byke. [emoji]128684[/emoji] [emoji]128684[/emoji][emoji]128684[/emoji] :smokin

From the passenger seat, I might let him control the music if I'm having a good day.

I gotta tell y'all the story when his mom let him drive her new car while I was on the passenger side ...the car was fresh off the dealer lot for maybe 30 min and he almost took out half the cars parked on the our street ...no infiniti for him, hell it already been in one wreck already.
When he gets on this evening, I am going to have to ask him, or get you to commentate while he plays. 
laugh.gif

I forgot he said you were in wreck. Hope he at least to you that we sent our wishes to you when he told us. 

I'm still a kid though 
laugh.gif
...Jr is the best man haha

Let him get a taste of the Nissan/Infiniti driving experience man  
nthat.gif

I did say last night, then again, I wouldn't let him drive my car anyway so him having a license won't matter. We guna have to ask him about this. He didn't mention that at all.

IB gets worse and worse. Past 2-3 games i've played, no one has received any rewards or crucible/IB reputation points win or lose.

Back
Top Bottom