Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Lol it helped I didn't know you had to go on bungie website. Repped.

I just waneed someone to come back like "who teabagged me from niketalk"

Frost volume 2 edition

Last edited:
So the update was
Sword quest
New poe
And challenges of elder eh

Am I missing anything... heard there were new exotics ?

Oryx has been really messed up this week. Like we detonate 16 orbs and dudes been still having health then a random person gets kicked.

Been real trash.

Oryx has been really messed up this week. Like we detonate 16 orbs and dudes been still having health then a random person gets kicked.

Been real trash.
Dudes getting kicked smh.....Snipe where you was at when they got kicked?

Think Ill check out destiny before the rox give the warriors all the drugsssss today.

The taken colored gear is from PoE?

Think Ill check out destiny before the rox give the warriors all the drugsssss today.

from the sterling treasure box. You get 3 a week. Should have one from the postmaster(tho i didnt :smh: ), one from your first match completion of the weekly crucible and one from your first completion of PoE i believe.

So the update was
Sword quest
New poe
And challenges of elder eh

Am I missing anything... heard there were new exotics ?

Some Y1 exotics were brought back + a new sniper Zen Meteor (PS4 only).

PoE exotics must be re-earned from new content, cannot use Y2 blueprints.

Trials loot has changed.

Think that sums it up for you.

from the sterling treasure box. You get 3 a week. Should have one from the postmaster(tho i didnt
mean.gif
), one from your first match completion of the weekly crucible and one from your first completion of PoE i believe.
Good looks

So I played for a few.... I can only get 3 chest across all 3 of my characters?

When I went to my alts the option to get one from PoE wasnt there.

Aside from that, all theres left is trials and getting a team of 3 together for other Poe?

Kinda bummed bc I got the taken ship in my 2nd package and then blue chromo crap from the other two

Good looks

Aside from that, all theres left is trials and getting a team of 3 together for other Poe?

Kinda bummed bc I got the taken ship in my 2nd package and then blue chromo crap from the other two

Visa is your friend

Good looks

Visa is your friend
OHhhhh hellllll nah 
roll.gif

I saw the notification on my screeen like go to the kiosk too

Is that the only way ppl are getting full taken armor?

Last edited:

Good looks

Visa is your friend

OHhhhh hellllll nah :rofl:

I saw the notification on my screeen like go to the kiosk too

Is that the only way ppl are getting full taken armor?

I mean if u have patience and time u don't need to spend silver

First Lighthouse run after the update:

Scaled weapon and armor piece = 328 Scout + 328 Boots

Also had Purifier Robes drop from the chest at 325.

Loving the new emblem too.

And being able to complete the Gold Tier bounty every day to guarantee a scaled weapon is pretty dope.

What is the benefit of the armor rewards from these sterling treasure boxes anyway? 

Even if I infuse my older 300+ armors to them, what is the added benefit of these armors?  I still don't get these *****

Last edited:
What is the benefit of the armor rewards from these sterling treasure boxes anyway? 

Even if I infuse my older 300+ armors to them, what is the added benefit of these armors?  I still don't get these *****

Aesthetics really and then if you want the taken emote if you get a full set.

I did like how the factions have their own Chroma sets. I got a Spektar Chest piece from FWC I can apply Chroma to. Good stat roll too. Def a keeper, though I wish it had D.O. logos.

Back
Top Bottom