Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

They know you want the cloak

.... So they won't give you the cloak
I guess it's karma for losing my **** when I saw the wolf cloak in the first Taken King trailer.  I got it quick and wore it every day for a month.  Now I'd kill for anything else.

So they brought back Clash for Iron Banner, and guess what...........that means the Snipers are back too

**** Sakes

The maps are way too sniper-friendly. There are bottlenecks everywhere (**** you, Pantheon) and way too many places for people to just sit back and take potshots all match. God forbid someone gets a clear line to your respawn spot.

There's no way to actively **** with snipers either, which I loved about Battlefield. I spent a lot of games crawling around to flank the guys who would sit on a hill and just snipe all match. Nothing more satisfying than sneaking up and stabbing them.

The maps are way too sniper-friendly. There are bottlenecks everywhere (**** you, Pantheon) and way too many places for people to just sit back and take potshots all match. God forbid someone gets a clear line to your respawn spot.

There's no way to actively **** with snipers either, which I loved about Battlefield. I spent a lot of games crawling around to flank the guys who would sit on a hill and just snipe all match. Nothing more satisfying than sneaking up and stabbing them.

there are definitely alternate routes you can take especially on pantheon.

for example, as you know, a lot of snipers like to hang at the end of the hallway. i generally go to the far, edge of the map (where the lower heavy is) and hop up right at the end of their hallway, near the middle of the level. you can chuck grenades down that path which wrecks them 90+ percent of the time. you can also use that block in the middle of the level to cover you from sniper fire if you are stuck on trying to go down that "sniper" hallway.

I know a majority of the PS4 squad on these forums have already decided to go on hiatus and wait for the next DLC

Yeah I still play... Warlock already 320 and just need a ghost for my titan to be one to

Missed out on that crimson double 320 ghost.

In other news... docwatson docwatson dude I'm on this only mission track from SEA-TAC airport to head to this 13 strange coins diner :smh:

Gotta say though I could see myself living in Seattle though.

Tried to google maps how to get thers from airport and I was wondering all around couldn't figure out how to criss the highway to get to International BLVD but while wondering saw I could from the light rail walkway.

Meh my flight is in like 7-9 hours so I have time to burn. Hopefully this spot is worth it.

Anyone on PSN named King_Jaffe_DaDon? I know the NT crew has a "King Jaffe Joe", not sure if there are others.

Had a pretty good Trials match that went down to the wire with my squad scraping out the 5-4 win.

Last edited:
Anyone on PSN named King_Jaffe_DaDon? I know the NT crew has a "King Jaffe Joe", not sure if there are others.

Had a pretty good Trials match that went down to the wire with my squad scraping out the 5-4 win.
If it were King_Jaffie_Joe, your team would have went 0-5 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
@RaptorNation
 :wow:  

I wasnt flexing i was trying to talk tough |I

You not seeing me in SF5:lol:  :nerd:  

Hahaha. All love, man. I know there's some serious Guardians on NT.

Definitely wouldn't come near you on SF, I'll sit on the sidelines, otherwise, it would look something like this:

(I still don't know how to embed :smh: )

Last edited:
putting in work putting in work Warmachine85 Warmachine85 Undefined Undefined @TimShepard willypete willypete championboyz7 championboyz7

I'm disappointed in y'all. Got bigj505 bigj505 out here recruiting a new struggle squad. He called me last night sayin they needed one more for the challenge, and I assumed it was with y'all. I had to finally quit on him cuz his new crew was so bad.

:lol: that was gamer dots boys.

i actually thought they would be solid because they were schooling on that "stand in line" strategy. mad we had to push those dudes to the side and take lead :smh:

and we had it on the last run until dude told us we didnt pop the orb when we really did :smh:

putting in work putting in work Warmachine85 Warmachine85 Undefined Undefined @TimShepard willypete willypete championboyz7 championboyz7

I'm disappointed in y'all. Got bigj505 bigj505 out here recruiting a new struggle squad. He called me last night sayin they needed one more for the challenge, and I assumed it was with y'all. I had to finally quit on him cuz his new crew was so bad.

J don't call on me no more after last week.

If he asked I would've help

maaaaan, nobody replies to me in here anymore and if i do get a reply, its championboyz a day late saying he had to work anyways.

and i thought you were done so i stopped asking. TB, JJ (maybe), Never (if he gets back in town soon enough), and I will be on tonight.

the LFG life hasnt been ideal so far but I do it for the soon to be outdated gear for some reason :lol:

:frown: if you woulda asked I woulda helped. I was off yesterday bored outta my mind. I got on saw you were doing the raid with random cats . I said f it and stepped out.
Tuesday's and Thursday's my friend. Mwf my girl got me on lockdown defense . Or I'm working in the evening .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom