Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I learned my lesson about trying to finish 1st when HM Corta dropped.... Never again.
sick.gif

TBH... Since this might be the last significant amount of endgame content we will receive for this DLC then I really don't care if my fireteam finishes this last... This could really be it yo, so I decided that I'm really just trying to have fun man... There's nothing competative about Destiny except Trials and so that's what I've been prepping for. Wait til ya'll see the guns I bring into that joint tho. All I'm gonna say is I rolled HEADSEEKER, STABILITY & GLASS HALF FULL on the quickest time to kill gun this DLC. .8 seconds tho. I'll let ya'll figure that one out.
Headseeker so it is a pulse since they are the meta anyways.

I am going to guess a Spare Change or a Nirwen's

dudes getting 310 pulse rifles and i get excited over 303 drops after using 20 of these moldy shards :smh:

when will it be my time :rofl:

Last edited:
So it looks like the hard mode weapons have a different color scheme on them. One of my boys just finished the raid and got a 313 warlock bond and 313 sniper equipped. it's a red and black(or navy blue) color scheme that looks pretty dope.

Last edited:
dudes getting 310 pulse rifles and i get excited over 303 drops after using 20 of these moldy shards
mean.gif

when will it be my time
roll.gif
1st raid at that! I think RNG works to give us crap to keep us playing and hunting for more and gave a seldom player good drops to sway them to play more.

dudes getting 310 pulse rifles and i get excited over 303 drops after using 20 of these moldy shards :smh:

when will it be my time :rofl:
1st raid at that! I think RNG works to give us crap to keep us playing and hunting for more and gave a seldom player good drops to sway them to play more.

It's the same dude that got 6 black hammers from the Crota raid :lol:

310 Armor added to the Armory.. soon fellas :smokin

Gear added:

For Titans:

The Armamentarium
ACD/0 Feedback Fence
Eternal Warrior
Mk. 44 Stand Asides
Peregrine Greaves (super pumped for these!!)

For Hunters:

Lucky Raspberry
Achlyophage Symbiote
Khepri's Sting
ATS/8 Arachnid
Bones of Eao (yeessssssss)
Radiant Dance Machines

For Warlocks:

Purifier Robes
Nothing Manacles
Sunbreakers
Apotheosis Veil
Skull of Dire Ahamkara (we already knew this one, thanks to Xur)
The Ram

Last edited:
Message me on PSN.... I'd rather not speak on it in a public forum. :lol:
I heckled you out. Didn't know that one was that fast. I've been meaning to try to get one of those :lol:

You must get a lot of exotic 310 weapons because you got a lot of 305+ weapons

I heckled you out. Didn't know that one was that fast. I've been meaning to try to get one of those :lol:

You must get a lot of exotic 310 weapons because you got a lot of 305+ weapons

If you don't get the stability perk it aint as good tho. Thats the only thing thats necessary. Plus the GRIND is too real for it. I've seen dudes do 9-19 hours straight for it just to get one to drop with a dookie roll.

RNG been heavy on my side since day 1 tho... I honestly believe some accounts are not necessarily luckier than others but are just given more stuff. Like hand picked by whatever system Bungie uses.

Last edited:
I agree with that. Zero had seen first hand with me....3oC barely work for me and when they do, guaranteed it is going to be an armor piece for me. Normally chest or gloves every time :smh:

Guys help.

I've been playing for the first time since January...don't have any of the DLC...is my level capped at 34 w/o the DLC?  Doesn't appear that I'm getting any more xp...

This HM raid is not hard at all, just no revives, so whichever team starts but don't finish tonite, then you might wanna think about the people you're runnin with ....got a 316 chestpiece from the ogre. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom