Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Do those 1st year helmets have 2nd year stats? wrightone86 wrightone86

I'll get those Impossible Machines since its a guaranteed exotic for the warlock and it unlocks the landfall perk for free.

I'm limited in strange coins, but I gotta gang of motes!
They are the legacy weapons with their og stats.

The Legacy Engram will only drop Year 1 Exotics with their Year 1 stats, including Exotics from PoE, but excluding Necrochasm and Mythoclast. It's an opportunity for people to complete their Year 1 Exotic collections if they want.

Last edited:
Yea that's never going to happen. I am not going to blow MoL just trying to get that damn exotic sidearm. That was the only exotic from Year 1 I never had. 

Do those 1st year helmets have 2nd year stats? @WrightOne86

I'll get those Impossible Machines since its a guaranteed exotic for the warlock and it unlocks the landfall perk for free.

I'm limited in strange coins, but I gotta gang of motes!
They are the legacy weapons with their og stats.
I got a few 290 Knucklehead radars and Helm of Inmost Light amongst some other helms I don't remember their names bc they're irrelevant to me. 

Actually, I'm gonna dust off my dragons breath for a bit. Tracking on that may actually make it fun to use in PVE.
I never thought of that... 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

I got a few 290 Knucklehead radars and Helm of Inmost Light amongst some other helms I don't remember their names bc they're irrelevant to me. 
@Quad

My fault, I misread what you posted. I thought you were asking about the Year 1 weapons since I was talking about the engrams. 

The helmets from the engrams are in fact year 2 rolls. 

I have a Light Beyond Nemesis with INT/DISC and another with all INT.
nthat.gif
I kept both and I am going to decide which one I ultimately am going to keep. Between ToO and then the raid and coming up, I think this helmet might be one of the best ones for Warlock with the stat rolls on it now. Same thing with The Stag in situations. Can spawn with an overshield and when you are the last guardian standing it increases the rate of your super recharging. 

I got an Obsidian Mind with IN/STR and The Stag with INT/STR as well I believe. 

@Zero23  how you not think of that?! That one of those the thing people on Reddit were talking about immediately. Tracking Solar Flare Grenades 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Zero about to use the boost and make a level 25 Titan 
laugh.gif

This is all I wanted when I saw the Nightstalker class tree. Finally unlocked with the Shade Step with the Gravitron Forfeit. This ability is amazing. Not much of a cooldown. Seems to be able to do one every 2-3 seconds.

After tinkering with it for a minute I realized I could do something I always wanted to do. And that is, become a Ninja guardian. A warmest and sincere Thank you Bungie. This is amazing.

Ninja Master Class.

This is all I wanted when I saw the Nightstalker class tree. Finally unlocked with the Shade Step with the Gravitron Forfeit. This ability is amazing. Not much of a cooldown. Seems to be able to do one every 2-3 seconds.

After tinkering with it for a minute I realized I could do something I always wanted to do. And that is, become a Ninja guardian. A warmest and sincere Thank you Bungie. This is amazing.

Ninja Master Class.
So I didn't realize anyone around you on your team becomes invisible too?! 
eek.gif

I was in a Rift game yesterday and a Hunter did it and I turned invisible and could run fast as hell!
nthat.gif

Mtashed posted a video where basically was just shadow stepping and juking the hell out of some guy in Crucible. Was pretty nasty. At first I didn't think too much of it, but then he did a slo-mo replay and I was 
sick.gif

Ninja Master Class.
So I didn't realize anyone around you on your team becomes invisible too?! 
eek.gif

I was in a Rift game yesterday and a Hunter did it and I turned invisible and could run fast as hell!
nthat.gif

Mtashed posted a video where basically was just shadow stepping and juking the hell out of some guy in Crucible. Was pretty nasty. At first I didn't think too much of it, but then he did a slo-mo replay and I was 
sick.gif
We can all become Ninjas!!! Well y'all cant shade step so.... Yeah. I bet at some point there will be a cheese or mechanic where it will make our lives easier on the Dreadnaught.

I can't wait to shade step through a rocket someone fires at me, dance, then invisible shade step hit them with the hilt of my sword. 
laugh.gif

We can all become Ninjas!!! Well y'all cant shade step so.... Yeah. I bet at some point there will be a cheese or mechanic where it will make our lives easier on the Dreadnaught.

I can't wait to shade step through a rocket someone fires at me, dance, then invisible shade step hit them with the hilt of my sword. 
laugh.gif
You have a helmet to give you Shadestep off top?! A blinking + shadestepping blade dancers?! 
sick.gif

Golden gun + shade step and golden gun again?! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
You have a helmet to give you Shadestep off top?! A blinking + shadestepping blade dancers?! 
sick.gif

Golden gun + shade step and golden gun again?! 
eek.gif
Can you use it in other subclasses? I thought it was only in Nightstalker so that you can use the enhanced radar alongside the shade step.

Can you use it in other subclasses? I thought it was only in Nightstalker so that you can use the enhanced radar alongside the shade step.
I mean...those other gloves you guys have allow a Gunslinger to go invisible. I figured these would operate the same way. 

I'm such a noob. After watching that Xur video,  I realized I can gather other gear and use it on other characters. Wtf is wrong with me..

The new Hunter class is dope. I enjoy it, but my aim sucks lol.

Why I showed my boy in a group chat the farming video. He said it's too much work.
mean.gif
Too much work?! 
roll.gif

It is killing a boss at the end. Don't even have to be in a strike to do it and we can still be effective with our old Year 1 weapons. Just go without him and when he is complaining about how you out there eating, just laugh at him 
laugh.gif

You want to talk about a lot of work though.....5000 watts breaks down the MANY steps in unlocking the weekly Crucible bounties that give out NF level rewards...completely insane. Going to be a while before I finish that one, lol

These cutscene have me engaged ... where was this for year one

Cayde lol

Warlock with chidori is super fun

IT WAS THERE. THEY JUST WITHHELD IT UNTIL NOW :lol:

Ninja Master Class.

SHADESTEP THE NEW BLINK. :pimp:

THIS IS GOING TO OWN IN CRUCIBLE. CAN'T WAIT TO UNLOCK.

BEEN SO BUSY WITH RELEASES THIS WEEK THAT I HAVEN'T PLAYED MUCH. GOING IN THIS WEEKEND THOUGH FOR SURE.

Back
Top Bottom