Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What system? Depending the time I'd like to join. Still need to try and get a WOC.

I was killing in IB last night. Went on a 19-0 killstreak to bring our team back and win the game.

Three of us running in IB right now, if 3 more wanna join hit me up. PSN: quadbaby

Bought 2 helmet engrams and got the ram back to back. Smh....I already got the ram, b!

I finally got the Ram after buying 8 engrams. Let's see what the hype is about.

I just want to make a public service announcement that I Frosted Frost last night. He was soloing Crota's End to get better gloves and an all Intellect chestpiece and invited Zero and myself to get some free shards and such. I got a perfect Int/Disc roll for the gloves and all Intellect Chestpiece while Frost got nothing.

That is all

:rofl:

nthat.gif

I just want to make a public service announcement that I Frosted Frost last night. He was soloing Crota's End to get better gloves and an all Intellect chestpiece and invited Zero and myself to get some free shards and such. I got a perfect Int/Disc roll for the gloves and all Intellect Chestpiece while Frost got nothing.

That is all

roll.gif
243.gif

Need voidfangs b.

When's the last time he sold that? I dont think I had a warlock then
April 17
good looks. 

I feel like I had all 3 characters maxed out then. Maybe I just didnt sign in that weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom