Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I slept on btrd :wow: I need to roll the other ones i have. Hidden hand and crowd control on this current one.

Told ya man, that thing replaced my jolders hammer even unleveled
tumblr_lwha60Wo8p1r8058ko1_250.gif

Just played a game where someone on the opposite team had 41 kills 5 caps and over 8000 points and still lost
sick.gif

Mann still can't get a matador party crasher or btrd to drop for me. I got ash factory to drop so I'm happy with that.

I want that btrd cause I don't believe what ciscokid ciscokid says!

Three flawless runs...three MORE solar jewels. probably done the lighthouse 12-15x now and at least half the drops are solar jewels :rolleyes :smh:

Three flawless runs...three MORE solar jewels. probably done the lighthouse 12-15x now and at least half the drops are solar jewels
eyes.gif
mean.gif
I feel you 
laugh.gif

I got handcannons in every element, ARs in every element, a void and arc scout rifle, 2 or 3 duplicates and not a single The Messenger pulse rifle 
mean.gif

Ube Ube evoxr1 evoxr1 ok upon further inspection it can be better than jolders hammer depending on the rolls. Btrd has base rate of fire/impact of 66/51, jolders is 59/59. My btrd has field choke so thats prolly why I was so quick to pump it up

@kix28@EvoXR1 ok upon further inspection it can be better than jolders hammer depending on the rolls. Btrd has base rate of fire/impact of 66/51, jolders is 59/59. My btrd has field choke so thats prolly why I was so quick to pump it up
The aim assist on the BTRD is crazy. Mine has rangefinder and hidden hand.

I could aim at someone's feet and it'll still register headshots, it's ridiculous

Last edited:
I have 2 of them:

Solar

Field Choke

Hot Swap (bonus accuracy when switching to it)

Snapshot/Oiled Frame (faster reload)

Rangefinder

Void

Field Choke

Counterbalance

Quickdraw/Snapshot/Injection Mold

Crowd Control

nthat.gif

And whoever it is with all those solar Jewel Hand cannons, I will trade you one of my Scholar or Messengers for one
tired.gif

Been to Mercury like 10 times and only been able to get an arc Jewel....no void Messenger either
mean.gif

Scholar (All burns and 2 extra)

Summoner (Void)

Jewel (Arc)
mean.gif

Messenger (Solar x2 & Arc)

So I was playing a couple rounds of Crucible and noticed that I didn't receive a reward after the best round I played lol. Are rewards random?

Since the two DLC packs are already out, should I go ahead and purchase them or wait until I 'finish' the story mode?

Yes, rewards are and have always been random in the Crucible at the end of the game. Being #1 doesn't guarantee that you are going to get a drop.

Since you don't have either of the DLC packs, I am not even sure if you can get the weapons from the crucible that are a part of those DLCs. Someone else (@Biggie62) could probably say this definite though.

Yes, rewards are and have always been random in the Crucible at the end of the game. Being #1 doesn't guarantee that you are going to get a drop.
Since you don't have either of the DLC packs, I am not even sure if you can get the weapons from the crucible that are a part of those DLCs. Someone else (@Biggie62
) could probably say this definite though.

*shrug*

Until I get a BTRD I am protesting

:rofl:

But you have some Jolder's Hammers though & I don't 8)

You take time off from being a dev for this. Just have them program one into your vault and next time you log on it will be there :lol:

Deej can't get a Gjallarhorn and you are thinking that they'll do that for me? :\

Back
Top Bottom