Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

finally got my first gally last night pretty sure it made my week and simultaneously made me want to play a lot less lol 

This dude Variks needs to stop putzing around and hurry up with my damn exotic bounty. 

Still salty that I let you guys convince me to re-roll my Her Benevolence when it had Hidden Hand, Snapshot, Unflinching only because it just had the ambush scope and not the Short Gaze one too :smh:

@bLaZ3n
we will be waiting for you to continue to roll that weapon of yours today too! :lol:  

Edit: Oh yea, got my 2nd Elder Cipher bounty last night too :nthat: . I got one Monday and then last night. Hopefully get one more on my Hunter when he runs, and then I can knock out all 3 of the weapons.

idk what u talking about

Got No Land Beyond last night from Crota. Used it today unleveled after knocking out all Iron Banner boubties. It's such a good gun to troll with :rofl: . I know I get pissed off when I get killed by it let along using it in Iron Banner though :smh: :rofl:

Got No Land Beyond last night from Crota. Used it today unleveled after knocking out all Iron Banner boubties. It's such a good gun to troll with :rofl: . I know I get pissed off when I get killed by it let along using it in Iron Banner though :smh: :rofl:

There are 2 people who use that gun, people who troll and are horrible, and then there are the people who will rape you with it. I've come across both, but going against someone who is good with it is just :x

Had felwinters and radegast fury drop for me in IB. Rolled once on the RF to get GaH and heavy payload. Not risking losing both to try for tripod/GaH :lol:

Last edited:
no love this morning from the cryptarch.

4 engrams encoded

2 lucky rasberries
1 crest of alpha lupi
1 voidfang vestments

0 new DLC chestplates.... sadder day today.

So I wake up to buy from Xurr, got the Obsidian Mind.
Switched to my Warlock to put it on, my post master has something for me.

I check, The Fatebringer, Atheons Epilogue, and Word of Crota are all just chillin waiting for me :lol:
Apparently I did VOG for Vex and Crota for Black Hammer last night, and my inventory was full so it all didn't show up.
Also got a corrective measure and a radegasts fury from Iron Banner.
da lord love meh

So I wake up to buy from Xurr, got the Obsidian Mind.
Switched to my Warlock to put it on, my post master has something for me.

I check, The Fatebringer, Atheons Epilogue, and Word of Crota are all just chillin waiting for me :lol:
Apparently I did VOG for Vex and Crota for Black Hammer last night, and my inventory was full so it all didn't show up.
Also got a corrective measure and a radegasts fury from Iron Banner.
da lord love meh

All i see is that your saying better than us.
#jellyguardian

Bought 7 Engrams so far (Warlock):

2 Raspberries, 2 Alpha Lupui's, a Starfire Protocol, and the rest is a blur...

RNGesus, why, WHY?

:x

Back
Top Bottom