Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Good running Nightfall and Weekly Heroic with @Biggie62
 and @WrightOne86
 . Good stuff guys. Got Gjallahorn on the Weekly Nightfall and some Legendary Pulse Rifle I'll be breaking down for Ascendant Energy.

Hoping we can run the weeklys every Tuesday night and knock them out quick. Now we need a Raid team for the week... Lol.

Agreed. And yea that was fun and painless. Receiving hard light was a reward and finishing up my invective bounty was a nice bonus to everything. I'm down to keep it a weekly thing every Tuesday around that same time.

I'm definitely down for a raid this weekend, we just need to plan a time. I have a midterm next week so I'll be studying, but I can set aside 2-5 hours if we can get a good group to just bust it all out.

Last edited:
 and @WrightOne86
 . Good stuff guys. Got Gjallahorn on the Weekly Nightfall and some Legendary Pulse Rifle I'll be breaking down for Ascendant Energy.

Hoping we can run the weeklys every Tuesday night and knock them out quick. Now we need a Raid team for the week... Lol.

Dude it seems like every time you complete a strike you get something good, I must have missed you last nite b/c when me and wrightone86 wrightone86 got in Crucible, I was looking for you join us, by the time you got online, I got off to play some 2K before I went to bed.

I'm also down for anything when im playing except Iron Banner b/c my primary is still blue but everything else is exotic or legendary.

Strikes, Crucible, Nightfall, Raids, farming etc ...it doesn't matter, hit me.

Last edited:
 and @WrightOne86

Dude it seems like every time you complete a strike you get something good, I must have missed you last nite b/c when me and wrightone86 wrightone86 got in Crucible, I was looking for you join us, by the time you got online, I got off to play some 2K before I went to bed.

I ran with yall in the crucible so you could get thorn bounty to the next step lmao. That weekly nightfall strike is golden. I've never been letdown.

and @WrightOne86

I ran with yall in the crucible so you could get thorn bounty to the next step lmao. That weekly nightfall strike is golden. I've never been letdown.

Oh okay, I got tired and left my nephew to finish up with yall, then he got off and I got back up to play 2K for a couple hours.

Still not finish with the Torn bounty although the remaining challenges are pretty easy, it should e completed tonite ...I think i still haven't done the weekly and nightfall, unless my nephew did it with one of you guys.

Last edited:
I'm also down for anything when im playing except Iron Banner b/c my primary is still blue but everything else is exotic or legendary.

Might as well do Iron banner while its up, it is barely a difference from regular crucible. You can be lvl 10 with white weapons and its no big deal.

Last edited:

Might as well do Iron banner while its up, it is barely a difference from regular crucible. You can be lvl 10 with white weapons and its no big deal.

I'll give it go later to see, just no incentive when you already have good gear, and I dread having to start earning rep for it.

Yea it was good running with you guys last night. Too bad I didn't get an exotic but I got a couple legendary pieces and got some shards. Like clockwork the baby woke up on the second run and had to give him the bottle :lol:. Showed up just in time though.

I'm down for weekly strike runs and VoG too.

Let me know if you need help running the nightfall again this week too. I'm down to get the faction rep and drops from it. The boss fight is cake. Just takes time clearing the mobs more than anything.

Last edited:
What's the best way to get legendary weapons? Level 25 with only two legendary pieces :smh:

Your best bet would probably be playing crucible. Make sure to do the weekly strike to get strange coins for when Xur comes to the tower this weekend. Do the weekly mission, it gave my friend a legendary engram.

Or you can try the tiger strike playlist, they increased the chances to get engrams from it.

Last edited:
What's the best way to get legendary weapons? Level 25 with only two legendary pieces :smh:

Your best bet would probably be playing crucible. Make sure to do the weekly strike to get strange coins for when Xur comes to the tower this weekend. Do the weekly mission, it gave my friend a legendary engram.

Or you can try the tiger strike playlist, they increased the chances to get engrams from it.

Appreciate it. Should have enough coins this weekend to finally buy something.

What's the best way to get legendary weapons? Level 25 with only two legendary pieces
mean.gif

Appreciate it. Should have enough coins this weekend to finally buy something.
Also make sure you do all the vanguard bounties daily and the patrol missions on each planet in order to level up your Vanguard rank. Once you get vanguard to level 2 or 3 then you can purchase them with vanguard marks. You can get 100 vanguard marks per week just like crucible marks. I run tiger strikes late in the week over and over and it builds vanguard marks quick and also give you pretty decent drops. I get 2-3 legendary engrams drops per week in the strikes/patrols, not to mention all the rare engrams the tiger strike gives you. Get them decoded at the Cryptarch and the level will go up. For each level up at the Cryptarch they give you a legendary package. It's all random but you can get some real nice pieces from there too. 

I accidentally bought Doctor Nope.  I wanted the first Auto Rifle, not this one.....

Is that with Crucible or Vanguard? Either way that sucks man.

I have the Doctor Nope and it is great for me with mobs and close combat Crucible matches. I really liked it in the VoG against the mobs when fighting them off from sacrificing themselves and the Oracles. I have however, found myself sticking with my Gallahad-E for more ranged fights in the Crucible though.

working on this bad juju bounty

hoping the buff will make this weapon worth it cause right now i'm hearing its straight juju (doodoo) :lol:

Completed the raid with some friends and got sooo many crazy drops. Got all the titan gear, titan mark, scout rifle with solar damage (vision of confluence), and chatterwhite shader. Just gotta level them up to get to level 30 now

View media item 1211499

Back
Top Bottom