Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

"Hundreds of new weapons, armor and gear..."

roll.gif
yea, right...
RIGHT.

here they go selling the sizzle again. 100s of new weapons? but only 16 new weapons slot in the vault for said 100s? K.  fool me once...

:lol: I'm having such a difficult time with weapon inventory now. Will be dead when the new weapons drop.

No you won't, you'll be deleting the old ones and replacing them with new stuff. It's just a constant rotation. Like I have 5-7 Iron Banner weapons that I'll be destroying as soon as I get replacements. Like out of all the VoG weapons, only the VoC, Pradetorian Foil, Vex, Fatebringer, Praedeth's Revengue, and the Corrective Measure are worth keeping. You can argue the shotgun, but it's whatever. With Crota's end everything minus the AR is worth keeping but with new weapons who knows.

:lol: I'm having such a difficult time with weapon inventory now. Will be dead when the new weapons drop.

No you won't, you'll be deleting the old ones and replacing them with new stuff. It's just a constant rotation. Like I have 5-7 Iron Banner weapons that I'll be destroying as soon as I get replacements. Like out of all the VoG weapons, only the VoC, Pradetorian Foil, Vex, Fatebringer, Praedeth's Revengue, and the Corrective Measure are worth keeping. You can argue the shotgun, but it's whatever. With Crota's end everything minus the AR is worth keeping but with new weapons who knows.

Yea I will. I can't speak for you since you make your own decisions and have your own likes but for me.... I am already near capacity and won't be dismantling as you say I will.
I keep 3 primary weapons that do elemental damage on each character plus exotics that I like to swap in and out. I can see me dismantling some extras but it won't offset for the new exotics and the new raid weapons that I will be getting.
They didn't mention adding more slots to each character so that means I'll have to use more vault space.
I have the 4 Crota primaries on one guy... Plus the hard light, mida, and a thorn. That's 7 slots right there.

Yea I will. I can't speak for you since you make your own decisions and have your own likes but for me.... I am already near capacity and won't be dismantling as you say I will.
I keep 3 primary weapons that do elemental damage on each character plus exotics that I like to swap in and out. I can see me dismantling some extras but it won't offset for the new exotics and the new raid weapons that I will be getting.
They didn't mention adding more slots to each character so that means I'll have to use more vault space.
I have the 4 Crota primaries on one guy... Plus the hard light, mida, and a thorn. That's 7 slots right there.

My only suggestion then is just let go!!! :lol:

My only suggestion then is just let go!!! :lol:

CAINT!!!! I'm still mad at the doctor for slapping me on my behind when I was born bruh.....

Chances are you'll be deleting them unless you play PvP with them. You'll get outclassed against stronger enemies. The only 300 attack guns that I use outside of Crucible are VoC, FateBringer. Like Biggie said, it's an ongoing cycle.

Exactly.... PVP :smile:

Also, just do the math. More exotics.... More weapons.... Some weapons are too useful to delete.
Like the blackhammer.... even at 331, it's still useful in boss battles where you can just go to town. One for each character along with the hunger of Crota.
We only are getting like 12 new slots. Not enough for me.

As useful as the app is now to move weapons, I just dismantle any dups

I do the same outside of certain exotics. I keep an IB and Thunderlord on each. I would keep a Gjallarhorn BUT unlike the rest of my fireteam I've only been bless with 1 :smh:

I guess it's better than none though :smokin

I do the same outside of certain exotics. I keep an IB and Thunderlord on each. I would keep a Gjallarhorn BUT unlike the rest of my fireteam I've only been bless with 1 :smh:

I guess it's better than none though :smokin
For me: Vex, truth, thunderlord, icebreaker, and Gally are the exotics I have on each character.

I roll Ice Breaker, P&T, Vex, and Truth exotics on all my characters, as well as Fatebringer and all the new raid weapons. Truth because I have received 12 of them and because I only have 1 Gjallahorn. 

As useful as the app is now to move weapons, I just dismantle any dups
I do the same outside of certain exotics. I keep an IB and Thunderlord on each. I would keep a Gjallarhorn BUT unlike the rest of my fireteam I've only been bless with 1
mean.gif

I guess it's better than none though
smokin.gif
Only 1? Pfffffft 
laugh.gif

I dont want any of these new weapons/armor. Just gimme a damn god of war damnit

Any one wanna do some weekly lol

Last edited:
I have CP for Crota Hard on PS4; if anyone is down to run. Looking for a quick run so tracking rocket launchers and red death/ armor with infusion a must. Add Seattlestrawhats.

Only 1? Pfffffft :lol:

I dont want any of these new weapons/armor. Just gimme a damn god of war damnit

Any one wanna do some weekly lol

Hey it's all good. Like I said, I have 2 GoW shaders and broke 2 down already. I got my second NM shader last night but I'm #doublebanshee so...

Last edited:
Nah we do. We have 24 exotic weapons(I'm including Fate of all Fools even though only that one cancer guy has it). We have all the raid weapons so that's 9*2(raids) so that's 18 right there. Then all the vendor stuff, so 9*5(FWC, NM, DO, Vanguard, Crucible) 45. So we have 87 right there of exotics and legendaries. Add all the different blues and greens and we easily have 150ish.

Edit:

Actually Vanguard and Crucible have 2 of each primary so add another 8 to that so 95. Then, all the Crucible and Vanguard were changed with DLC so add 16*2 and that's another 32 legendaries on top of the 95.

Last edited:
Nah we do. We have 24 exotic weapons(I'm including Fate of all Fools even though only that one cancer guy has it). We have all the raid weapons so that's 9*2(raids) so that's 18 right there. Then all the vendor stuff, so 9*5(FWC, NM, DO, Vanguard, Crucible) 45. So we have 87 right there of exotics and legendaries. Add all the different blues and greens and we easily have 150ish.
Ours numbers guy at it early today I see
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom