Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Think I'm going to finally attempt the raid tonight. Prob will have to find a random fireteam. Had a group of guys in the tower ask me last night but I was about to go to bed. Run it tonight, weekly wipe, then run it again tomorrow. Gotta start getting Raid Armor and get to 30.

I'm level 11. Trying to hit 15 with hunter so I can cop that subclass.

No idea what the story is about and don't really care. Don't eem understand all that legendary, God level, vanguard, queen points ish. Still holding it down against these level 27 cats online :smokin

Think I'm going to finally attempt the raid tonight. Prob will have to find a random fireteam. Had a group of guys in the tower ask me last night but I was about to go to bed. Run it tonight, weekly wipe, then run it again tomorrow. Gotta start getting Raid Armor and get to 30.

Use destinylfg.net to find others trying to raid.

Thinking I'm going to use the Reddit/Fireteams. I found a group for Weekly Nightfall Strike very easily on there. 

Thinking I'm going to use the Reddit/Fireteams. I found a group for Weekly Nightfall Strike very easily on there. 

zero23 zero23 you can run it with me and the other dudes in here, kinda hard to get 6 all the time. I still haven't beat the raid or have any raid armor. Since I didint play at all this weekend, I have alot loose ends to tie up.

@Zero23 you can run it with me and the other dudes in here, kinda hard to get 6 all the time. I still haven't beat the raid or have any raid armor. Since I didint play at all this weekend, I have alot loose ends to tie up.
Yall running tonight? I'll be on around 9pm EST to run it,

Any1 cop anything from my main man Xur? Was looking for him in the tower and realized i dont have enough to get a single dam thing from him

Also did any1 complete vault of glass raid? Whats the rewards?

Last edited:
I got an exotic helm engram that turned into a titan helm...I have a lvl 27 warlock
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

I will have to level my lvl 7 titan up soon. I have that helm, legendary chest piece and 2 legendary gloves for when they hit 20 already
nthat.gif

I normally get on around 9pm EST as well. I am down for a weekly nightfall and/or VoG as well if there is room.

zero23 zero23 i'm not sure, they may attempt and they may not ...regardless tho, I always have a few cats willing to assist if we need them.

This whole time i though the weekly strike and nightfall were the same thing. That it was called nightfall by ppl for some reason i just didnt know yet |I :lol: . It just became visable for me last nite but it shows still locked until lvl 26

I got an exotic helm engram that turned into a titan helm...I have a lvl 27 warlock
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

I will have to level my lvl 7 titan up soon. I have that helm, legendary chest piece and 2 legendary gloves for when they hit 20 already
nthat.gif

I normally get on around 9pm EST as well. I am down for a weekly nightfall and/or VoG as well if there is room.
@Zero23 i'm not sure, they may attempt and they may not ...regardless tho, I always have a few cats willing to assist if we need them.
Looks like that's 3 of us. WrightOne86 what's your PSN?

I bought the engram from Xur and got a helmet for my warlock, I also bought the gauntlets.

I was done with the queens missions for a while because the first two times I ran it I got the helmet and then the robes, but I had like 8 kill orders saved up and wanted to try for the sniper rifle or the ship so I said eff it. I ran it a few more times and got two sniper rifles :smokin.

They're both ARC though, I'll probably use the rest of the kill orders to try and get the other two damage types so I can have a complete set. The damage out put on that thang though :x

For you guys playing as warlocks, what subclass are you using? I have both almost fully maxed but I main sunsinger. Be feelin like Goku goin super sayan when I activate that radiance, especially while in the air. Also, that ability that lets you come back to life is so :smokin :smokin :smokin

For you guys playing as warlocks, what subclass are you using? I have both almost fully maxed but I main sunsinger. Be feelin like Goku goin super sayan when I activate that radiance, especially while in the air. Also, that ability that lets you come back to life is so :smokin :smokin :smokin

I use the voidwalker for PvE, and the Sunsinger for everything else. The sunsinger go so hard in PvP, at first I thought it was the basically a field nurse but its actually alot stronger than the voidwalker subclass.

Damn, two sniper rifles? I ran those stupid missions 15+ times, and never dropped a Sniper Rifle. Got the Barney ship and a bunch of chest/helmets. Smdh.

I got an exotic helm engram that turned into a titan helm...I have a lvl 27 warlock :x :smh: :rofl:

I will have to level my lvl 7 titan up soon. I have that helm, legendary chest piece and 2 legendary gloves for when they hit 20 already :nthat:

[@=/u/72495/Zero23]@Zero23[/@] i'm not sure, they may attempt and they may not ...regardless tho, I always have a few cats willing to assist if we need them.

Looks like that's 3 of us. WrightOne86 what's your PSN?

It's the same as his NT name ...he's on my list as well.

@Zero23 it is WrightOne86 just like on here

I might have to go for one of those sniper rifles as well. I had been trying to get a legendary sniper and rifle to go with my shotgun already.

I used to think the same way Quad as far as the Warlock classes go. I used to think the Sunsinger class was more support and just throw grenades around and stuff. I actually like playing that subclass more now though. The 2 grenades and coming back to life and the fire armor are
nthat.gif

That moment someone thinks they killed you, you pop back up and smack them in the face and watch them disintegrate
nthat.gif
. Then spam grenades all over the place and burn them up, lol

I do miss my Nova Bomb though
frown.gif

Any1 cop anything from my main man Xur? Was looking for him in the tower and realized i dont have enough to get a single dam thing from him

Also did any1 complete vault of glass raid? Whats the rewards?

I have two Titan helmets, a hunter helmet and the suros regime from him.

I've beaten the raid twice with some friends. First time it took us 3 days, 2nd time 2 and a half hours. Got 2 atheons epilogue (legendary auto rifle), a legendary ship, and the all white shader.

There are chests in the raid that can give raid armor and you can receive raid armor from defeating the 4 phases of the raid (defending the confluxes, defeating the Templar, getting the 2 relics, and defeating the final boss.)

The only piece of raid armor that you cannot get from the level 26 raid is the helmet, you have to do the raid on level 30 to even have a chance at it.

@Zero23
it is WrightOne86 just like on here

I might have to go for one of those sniper rifles as well. I had been trying to get a legendary sniper and rifle to go with my shotgun already.

I used to think the same way Quad as far as the Warlock classes go. I used to think the Sunsinger class was more support and just throw grenades around and stuff. I actually like playing that subclass more now though. The 2 grenades and coming back to life and the fire armor are :nthat:

That moment someone thinks they killed you, you pop back up and smack them in the face and watch them disintegrate :nthat: . Then spam grenades all over the place and burn them up, lol

I do miss my Nova Bomb though :frown:

I have one exotic and one legendary sniper so if thats all those Queen mission net you, then im done with those b/c I dont need any armor except Raid armor.

I miss the Nova bomb too while using the Sunsinger, just think if they could combine both subclasses. Bruh that "come back alive" perk is necessity in PvP.

Man hearing all this about raid armor, got me wanting to get that knocked out ASAP! Going away this weekend, so I am going to have to go hard at it during the week to make up for it, lol

Man hearing all this about raid armor, got me wanting to get that knocked out ASAP! Going away this weekend, so I am going to have to go hard at it during the week to make up for it, lol

That raid armor is the only way to reach level 30 ...without it I think level 29 is attainable.

@Quad yea that's true. I had been holding out filly upgrading my current armor pieces because I wasn't sure of which exotic piece I would get first for my guy. I stopped right where I need the ascendant shards to upgrade them higher. Too bad I didn't cash in on the Queen's Wrath missions sooner so I could have gotten more of those then.

anyone know anything about the "hex caster arc" auto rifle. I just got it last night but haven't used it yet.

Just some quick searching on it and it appears to be in the same boat with the Doctor Nope AR too. High rate of fire and big clip, but low impact and not good in the Crucible if you are in a mid/long range fight with someone. Some are saying to level it up until you need the ascendant energy materials to level it to see how you like it up until then. You would have all the perks as well to judge on it too. That is basically what I have done with the Doctor Nope as well myself.

Back
Top Bottom