Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

We all know that it's only because he bought Synths from Xur. Once he's all out and has no more coins he won't be using it much :lol:

It'll be "Quad you got heavy right?"

Quad: "negative"

We all know that it's only because he bought Synths from Xur. Once he's all out and has no more coins he won't be using it much
laugh.gif

It'll be "Quad you got heavy right?"

Quad: "negative"
Well its kinda hard to run out when you don't play the game anymore.

1,2,3,4, FIIIIF!
laugh.gif

He's only killed himself 2-3 times with the ballerhorn and all those were on the same nightfall mission
laugh.gif
.....also he has has no trouble reaching the chandelier each and every time on Valus, and never dies once he's up there.
tongue.gif
Nope....he ran that Crota raid with us that Sunday with him, myself, Tek, Besu, Bos, and AllChem.....he died like 3 times on the first Abyss part and 2 of them were from firing the GGhorn at thralls that were directly hitting him within melee range
laugh.gif
Those were not accidental tho, he does that on purpose when he knows he's about to die.

I was just about to ask, where you and Quad been? Taking a little hiatus from Destiny? I know he gets pretty serious with the 2k15 too when he gets on.

Hell yeah :pimp:

Been playing Crucible all morning and living it. I am good at shooters and am starting to adjust. I just made level 20 any suggestions?

Hell yeah :pimp:

Been playing Crucible all morning and living it. I am good at shooters and am starting to adjust. I just made level 20 any suggestions?

Start grinding for legendary (purple gear) to get to 27-31. Then you can do raids, nightfalls, and weeklies to get exotic (yellow) weapons and armors.

Also make friends with NTers. They can usually help run you through content and teach you the ropes. Plus many have alts they are leveling. Playing this game solo isn't fun and it wasn't meant to be played that way. So become social and get to know your fellow NTers, even if you hate them for one reason or another :lol:

Last edited:

I was just about to ask, where you and Quad been? Taking a little hiatus from Destiny? I know he gets pretty serious with the 2k15 too when he gets on.
Olli Olli 2 and 2K is all he wants to play ....with MLB the Show and Borderlands coming out this month, Destiny will be pushed aside until HoW drop.

Olli Olli 2 and 2K is all he wants to play ....with MLB the Show and Borderlands coming out this month, Destiny will be pushed aside until HoW drop.
How is that Olli Olli game? I saw it was a free game recently and saw people in the PS thread excited for it.

How is that Olli Olli game? I saw it was a free game recently and saw people in the PS thread excited for it.
Its OK i guess, im trash playing it, but he's learned the controls and is pretty nice with it ....I hardly like any of those free games from PS+.

They have made a ton of improvements. I just got it a few weeks ago again. I had it for a month after it launched and I am telling you that this is a totally different game.

Why? Its would get the same hate story sucks repetitive and a grindfest.

Basically. The people who hate it will continue to hate it. The people who like the game and it's RPG and MMORPG elements will continue to do so.

I mean the game wasn't shipped with everything that should have been there no doubt. But when I played WoW from about release date, it was the same thing. Took them a few months to release Molten Core (1st 40 man dungeon) and then to even bring PvP arenas and modes. It was just a **** show in one of the towns before that happened. Losing their lead creative director definitely hurt them. WoW was really behind other MMOs when it came out but it got great reviews.

But what I truly think was the worst decision was to support for the old gen. People might hate me for saying that who haven't purchased an Xbone or a PS4 should be left in the dust, but we early adopters were hurt. The game could have been much more beautiful and more complex. At least Bungie seems to be listening to complaints and changing things slowly and adapting to what the audience wants/expects. It's the most that we can be thankful for right now.

Basically. The people who hate it will continue to hate it. The people who like the game and it's RPG and MMORPG elements will continue to do so.

I mean the game wasn't shipped with everything that should have been there no doubt. But when I played WoW from about release date, it was the same thing. Took them a few months to release Molten Core (1st 40 man dungeon) and then to even bring PvP arenas and modes. It was just a **** show in one of the towns before that happened. Losing their lead creative director definitely hurt them. WoW was really behind other MMOs when it came out but it got great reviews.

But what I truly think was the worst decision was to support for the old gen. People might hate me for saying that who haven't purchased an Xbone or a PS4 should be left in the dust, but we early adopters were hurt. The game could have been much more beautiful and more complex. At least Bungie seems to be listening to complaints and changing things slowly and adapting to what the audience wants/expects. It's the most that we can be thankful for right now.

Yeah i gotta agree atleast bungie actually listens to the community.

Bungie created the best FPS of our generation, so I have faith in Destiny.

Hang in there guardians, things will definitely get better.

For me, I really like Oversoul Edict. I know no burn doesn't matter in Crucible, but with my limited Vault space I cant afford to keep any of these niche guns. 
mean.gif

pulse rifles are DUMB over powered in crucible. i banged it out this weekend to get my bad juju but was so pissed from crucible i didnt even wanna play destiny for the rest of the weekend. everyone is either using a long-range shotgun or a pulse rifle. and either one kills u in under 1.5 seconds. my pocket infinity has been rendered pretty much useless. Multiple times i was maybe 3-8 feet away from a player, hit them with all 3 shots, and they still had a sliver of life left. i died every time. i tried the thorn. died almost every time. hawkmoon. died almost every time. VoC. died every time. i felt like i literally had to use a pulse rifle or shotgun just to stay competitive.

i dunno bout yall, but i hate how bungie tries to control the tide of the game. they said they nerfed auto rifles because everyone said its the gun u need to use. theyve continued to nerf guns saying there shouldnt be a definitive answer as to what gun to use in crucible. theyve created that exact situation. i dont even want the vanquisher anymore. im just totally done with crucible

After months and months of never getting one to drop, seeing my squad members get doubles, triples, and even quadruples of it. It finally dropped for me last night..

View media item 1440023
It's funny how things work, usually I carried people in Atheon and busted my *** off. I ran with my lvl 28 Titan last night, had to get carried and it drops. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pulse rifles are DUMB over powered in crucible. i banged it out this weekend to get my bad juju but was so pissed from crucible i didnt even wanna play destiny for the rest of the weekend. everyone is either using a long-range shotgun or a pulse rifle. and either one kills u in under 1.5 seconds. my pocket infinity has been rendered pretty much useless. Multiple times i was maybe 3-8 feet away from a player, hit them with all 3 shots, and they still had a sliver of life left. i died every time. i tried the thorn. died almost every time. hawkmoon. died almost every time. VoC. died every time. i felt like i literally had to use a pulse rifle or shotgun just to stay competitive.

i dunno bout yall, but i hate how bungie tries to control the tide of the game. they said they nerfed auto rifles because everyone said its the gun u need to use. theyve continued to nerf guns saying there shouldnt be a definitive answer as to what gun to use in crucible. theyve created that exact situation. i dont even want the vanquisher anymore. im just totally done with crucible

IB Shotgun + Hammer Forged + Shot package + Luck in the chamber :smokin

Can't wait for IB again so I can reforge my other one to something similar.

Last edited:
is any nt fam going to be on (xbox one) tonight around 10 central? got 2 nightfalls and two weeklies to grind through tonight and wouldn't mind running it with nt fam for a change instead of lfg randos. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom