Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Xur is kinda weak this week. I may buy a hunter helmet from him since I need to get my hunter to a 32 and it seems harder to get a helmet than any other gear from crota.

Still need to do crota normal again to be done with that raid for the week.... still haven't touched VoG unfortunately.

Nightfall burned me real good.... 10 ascendant energies FTL :smh:
After not dropping my Titan helmet for weeks, I get one, now Crota always dropping me the helmet, I have 5 now :lol:

Warlocks relying on self-rez i question myself how often yall die.
Warlocks stay dying, son.......they need that self-res
laugh.gif

Lowest amount of armor outta all classes is why they die alot. I aint sacrificing agility for armor either. I rather sacrifice recovery since that is useless if you got no health left to recover or enough time to recover it

Warlocks stay dying, son.......they need that self-res :lol:

I'll never forget those first few weeks of HM VoG. It was either Besu or Quad dying. Besu at least had his super ready and say it's okay. Quad would always got "negative" :rofl:

Warlocks def need the crutch because they are a 2nd hand class. Titans! :smokin

Lowest amount of armor outta all classes is why they die alot. I aint sacrificing agility for armor either. I rather sacrifice recovery since that is useless if you got no health left to recover or enough time to recover it

This.

Unlike other classes.. Warlocks also can't max out on a spec.. Titans can max on Armor and Hunters can max on Agility.. Warlocks just too balanced..

But in our last HM Crota encounter Frostbite Frostbite was the only one to die and we cleared it with no problems :rofl:

Who needs the bubble? :rolleyes

VERY tempted to make this Hunter.. definitely want to experience this game from 3 different POV's.. gotta start stock piling Hunter gear now

Last edited:
There's also definitely new kill noises/noise of when bullets hit your body in PVP.. I've been trying to explain to people, but Frostbite Frostbite finally experienced this yesterday

This.

Unlike other classes.. Warlocks also can't max out on a spec.. Titans can max on Armor and Hunters can max on Agility.. Warlocks just too balanced..

But in our last HM Crota encounter @illsupra was the only one to die and we cleared it with no problems
roll.gif

Who needs the bubble?
eyes.gif

VERY tempted to make this Hunter.. definitely want to experience this game from 3 different POV's.. gotta start stock piling Hunter gear now
This

I got the Arachnid Helmet and Don't Touch Me gloves already from engrams in the vault.

I can't get rid of my main though because...they are my main

I don't want to get rid of my Titan either.

It is going to have to be my alt Warlock that catches it eventually. I know how you feel about your alt warlock though
embarassed.gif

They really should have us be able to max out Recovery or damn have Recovery and Agility maxed out together. We aren't supposed to have high armor since we are the "casters" per say out of the classes. If you have a Suros or Red Death it doesn't matter about Recovery anyways though like you said since that will automatically start the health regen cycle for you.

Xur is kinda weak this week. I may buy a hunter helmet from him since I need to get my hunter to a 32 and it seems harder to get a helmet than any other gear from crota.

Still need to do crota normal again to be done with that raid for the week.... still haven't touched VoG unfortunately.

Nightfall burned me real good.... 10 ascendant energies FTL :smh:
After not dropping my Titan helmet for weeks, I get one, now Crota always dropping me the helmet, I have 5 now :lol:

thats how i feel but i aint complaining :lol:

i got a titan last week then a warlock one this week.... but dey won't gimme no hunter gear other than them elbow pads :smh:

This

I got the Arachnid Helmet and Don't Touch Me gloves already from engrams in the vault.

I can't get rid of my main though because...they are my main
I don't want to get rid of my Titan either.
It is going to have to be my alt Warlock that catches it eventually. I know how you feel about your alt warlock though :wow:

They really should have us be able to max out Recovery or damn have Recovery and Agility maxed out together. We aren't supposed to have high armor since we are the "casters" per say out of the classes. If you have a Suros or Red Death it doesn't matter about Recovery anyways though like you said since that will automatically start the health regen cycle for you.

Alt Warlock also has my Dead Orbit rank :wow:

Alt Warlock also has my Dead Orbit rank
embarassed.gif
Ouch....just save the shaders and ship on your other guys. Or you have one of your character for each faction? I was wondering how you did it, because I know you said that you used to have one for each reputation or something. I am running 2 DO and 1 FWC currently. I got that revenant shader though, so I might switch one back to NM now.

Ouch....just save the shaders and ship on your other guys. Or you have one of your character for each faction? I was wondering how you did it, because I know you said that you used to have one for each reputation or something. I am running 2 DO and 1 FWC currently. I got that revenant shader though, so I might switch one back to NM now.

Yeah I have a different faction on each character.

Only have 2 shaders from each faction and a New Monarchy ship.

You got the shaders already what else you need. Gotta lettem go boss gotta lettem go lmao.

Oh I ment to ask did you use the pules in the cruicble last night?

Nah man.. Hand Cannon for life.

Hawkmoon for big maps, TLW for small maps.

Back
Top Bottom