Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Wow. My luck with the drops this week is crazy.
So I get the valedictirian from nightfall #1 not bad. Was happy because I needed a launcher.
Then I get the gally from atheon.
Then the chance from nightfall #2
Go back to complete Templar on VOG and get fate bringer.

I can't even keep up with trying to level up all these guns now. :smokin X :smh:

But im down for NM Crota thursday. I need the warlock chest piece or helmet to be 32 .

I'll be on at 4pm PST or 7pm EST

Got plan c from the nightfall
Was expecting Gjallarhorn :frown: :smh:

I thought since everyone from NT got one this week; today was going to be my day. :stoneface:

Pulse Rifles are ridiculously OP now. I'm 2 shotting kids left and right.

My Three Little Words (crucible vendor) pulse rifle has headseeker, which gives you extra precision dmg on your next headshot after a bodyshot. It also has Third Eye (radar on).

It does 38 crit damage and 26 to the body. The headseeker perk almost always activates as you usually hit 2 crits and 1 bodyshot from a burst. With the headseeker dmg bonus your crit dmg will be 41.

Even without headseeker it is an easy 2 shot kill. 1 burst (2 crits + 1 body) does 102 damage. That's just enough to kill a player in 2 bursts.

Last edited:
Gotta do some school work right now but if anyone want to do a NM crota tomorrow? I just need that titan helm and its not dropping doing HM.

Would only take 30 mins of your time for the whole run :smile:  

TPT gonna be on tonight starting around 930pm pst. We most likely gonna do 2 to 3 runs of crota nm cause everyone want either hoc (me) or black hammer and 1 or 2 vog hard runs. We should have enough on for maybe 2 fire teams I'm guessing

My Three Little Words (crucible vendor) pulse rifle has headseeker, which gives you extra precision dmg on your next headshot after a bodyshot. It also has Third Eye (radar on).
It does 38 crit damage and 26 to the body. The headseeker perk almost always activates as you usually hit 2 crits and 1 bodyshot from a burst. With the headseeker dmg bonus your crit dmg will be 41.

Even without headseeker it is an easy 2 shot kill. 1 burst (2 crits + 1 body) does 102 damage. That's just enough to kill a player in 2 bursts.

I'm interested in seeing how well the Crota pulse rifles does now. I don't have a ton of radiant energy so I have to figure out the order that ill be leveling my stuff up
So I know I'm gonna upgrade the auto rifle next then maybe the sniper.... But the pulse rifle could move up the list if it's beast for PVE now

Some House of Wolves sneak peek pics via Reddit:

Last edited:
Got plan c from the nightfall
Was expecting Gjallarhorn :frown: :smh:

I thought since everyone from NT got one this week; today was going to be my day. :stoneface:

Lmao see my g that's where you went wrong. Expecting a gally gets you ********. Ultimate doubt will land you that gghorn lol

Lmao see my g that's where you went wrong. Expecting a gally gets you ********. Ultimate doubt will land you that gghorn lol

Yup, go into the raid/nightfall expecting shards/energies and if you do come out with something good then you feel like a champ.

I did win the roll for the worst sniper roll possible from a nightfall last night.

The Chosen with perks "take a knee" and "Grenadier" :x :smh:

Last edited:
hunger of scrotum finally dropped last night, complete with both nm and hm for crota thank god. me and my boys down to help anyone out though anytime with anything just add me on the party chat.

psn: krazybluntzz

I'm gonna cop one now off of the strength of your post LOL
hunger of scrotum finally dropped last night, complete with both nm and hm for crota thank god. me and my boys down to help anyone out though anytime with anything just add me on the party chat.

That's what's up. I'm gonna send you a friend request after work 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I'm gonna cop one now off of the strength of your post LOL

That's what's up. I'm gonna send you a friend request after work :pimp:

ight bro. were usually on starting 8pm est

What legendary sniper are you guys running with? Now that the Gally takes up my exotic slot I can't run the ice breaker :/ . esp for crota I want something decent to take out the sword bearer. I really like the dead orbit broken truth but it only has 3 shots, which I'm guessing is because there's almost no recoil.

What legendary sniper are you guys running with? Now that the Gally takes up my exotic slot I can't run the ice breaker :/ . esp for crota I want something decent to take out the sword bearer. I really like the dead orbit broken truth but it only has 3 shots, which I'm guessing is because there's almost no recoil.

Black hammer. LDR armor piercing rounds are nerfed badly now where they don't go through the rock anymore :smh: Other than arc burn it's useless to me now. I rather use a P&T for arc burn.

Black Hammer or LDR from Vanguard

To anyone who had the 4th Horsemen in their vault. Seems 1.1.1 removed it from many peoples' vaults, including myself. Can anyone else confirm? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom