Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Not that I'm surprised. It is the one weapon that is heads and tails better than anything else. Shouldn't be easily accessible to all. Plus, how else would they keep people playing this game week after week if they gave the god mode of all guns Tek?
laugh.gif
man u dont gotta tell me. i knew! just couldnt prove it. dudes said theres no way before remember? lol. its the only way it wasnt sold after all this time. and i agree definitely. if it ever got sold again itd be nerfed so hard it wouldnt even be at a nerf gun level anymore. itd be a straight up walgreens/cvs knockoff nerf gun.

Is Red Death still available from Xur then? Thats more important to me. Ive come to grips that I wont ever get that gun or Gghorn thru Nightfalls only and im never on or am never invited to do raids for some reason :/

If I dont get either gun this week then im done til the next Iron Banner

Is Red Death still available from Xur then? Thats more important to me. Ive come to grips that I wont ever get that gun or Gghorn thru Nightfalls only and im never on or am never invited to do raids for some reason :/

All i do is play nightfalls ever week get disappointed then retire

We need to get your *** raiding man

All i do is play nightfalls ever week get disappointed then retire
Do you have 1 or multiple characters you are doing the NF with? If not then you are literally playing for maybe 30 minutes to finish the NF and then not playing anymore because you do not get the drop you want.

You guys have to actually play the game in order to get rewards in it
laugh.gif

You have a chance to get an exotic from....

Completing a Nightfall

The chest right before Gorgon's Lair in VoG

Killing Atheon in VoG

Killing the Deathsinger in CE Raid

Killing Crota in the CE Raid

Those are your best bets at an exotic to drop for you and not hoping/waiting for Xur to sell it. Even then, he has sold every gun, that is not a PS exclusive, except for Thunderlord and Hardlight I believe.

Honestly if you aren't doing at least 1/2 of the things on that list then you really have no room to complain about not getting the best drops in this game. There are people here that do all of this stuff every week on multiple characters and are just getting the drops and/or still do not have a drop themselves that they are still waiting on. The only way to increase your luck/chances/percentage on getting items is to play more encounters within the game.

@Dat Dude Chris, what time are you playing for you to say nobody is invites you to play? Do you see people on and they are just full, or do you play when most people are not on?I know there are like 2-3 pretty regular PS4 groups out there, but many of them run all week while helping out other friends or someone who missed earlier in the week. You could always use the websites to get paired with people to go on raids with as well if you are having bad luck on here for some reason as well.

Last edited:
Do you have 1 or multiple characters you are doing the NF with? If not then you are literally playing for maybe 30 minutes to finish the NF and then not playing anymore because you do not get the drop you want.

You guys have to actually play the game in order to get rewards in it :lol:

You have a chance to get an exotic from....
Completing a Nightfall
The chest right before Gorgon's Lair in VoG
Killing Atheon in VoG
Killing the Deathsinger in CE Raid
Killing Crota in the CE Raid

Those are your best bets at an exotic to drop for you and not hoping/waiting for Xur to sell it. Even then, he has sold every gun, that is not a PS exclusive, except for Thunderlord and Hardlight I believe.

Honestly if you aren't doing at least 1/2 of the things on that list then you really have no room to complain about not getting the best drops in this game. There are people here that do all of this stuff every week on multiple characters and are just getting the drops and/or still do not have a drop themselves that they are still waiting on. The only way to increase your luck/chances/percentage on getting items is to play more encounters within the game.

@Dat Dude Chris
, what time are you playing for you to say nobody is invites you to play? Do you see people on and they are just full, or do you play when most people are not on?I know there are like 2-3 pretty regular PS4 groups out there, but many of them run all week while helping out other friends or someone who missed earlier in the week. You could always use the websites to get paired with people to go on raids with as well if you are having bad luck on here for some reason as well.

Dude i got 3 characters got tons of hours on destiny played everyday faithful for like four months. Only thing i have ever gotten out of a nightfall was a thunderlord and i hater machine guns

Dude i got 3 characters got tons of hours on destiny played everyday faithful for like four months. Only thing i have ever gotten out of a nightfall was a thunderlord and i hate machine guns. Downed crota tons of times and vog so whats your answer now?

I will be slowing down when BF:Hardline comes out some more than likely.

You guys talking about Borderlands: The Handsome Collection ?

Well in that case, you are valid in your disdain for RNGesus
laugh.gif

Why does he do his most dedicated players like this?
embarassed.gif
Lmao the feels bro. I got some good weapons pocket infinity, red death, voc, IB, ect just not the ones i need smh. All 3 of my characters are waiting on shards to get to 32 and i have no desire to do any raids no more.
Red Death 
nthat.gif

Ice Ice Baby 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

No hugs for you b. Those the exotics of the gods

And @WrightOne86, @Dat Dude Chris  aint been the same since them crota knights chased him out the room and washed him last week 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
wrightone86 wrightone86 I got 3 characters, 2 lvl 32 Hunters and a 31 warlock that I hate lol. I basically have EVERY exotic armor piece for both classes except for Lucky Raspberry and that new Hunter helm. I have almost exotic gun I want except GGhorn, Red Death, Vex, Hawkmoon & Monte Carlo. Whenever im on, the east coast dudes are already in a full 6 man fireteam raiding and the West Coast dudes raid too late for me. Everyone got they squads and im just someguy who wanders from team to team lol. Also RNG dont respect me when it comes to raid drops forreal. I dont get exotics outta raids when I actually do play them. I watch everyone else get good stuff like -_-
iHust1e and Ballah have been great help to me as ive ran with them the most times and a couple of other NTers but when it comes to raids ppl got they 6 by time im on or ask to get in. Im just a backup. Still aint beat HM Crota smh

I got a red death like 2 weeks ago from a VoG chest.

Back
Top Bottom