Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That still equals to 3 exotics tho :lol:
And I still need the leg pieces for my hunter to get to 3. After that I just need like 20 something shards

And im glad I'm not the only one without gghorn, it seems like everyone in this thread has one smh

That still equals to 3 exotics tho :lol:
And I still need the leg pieces for my hunter to get to 3. After that I just need like 20 something shards

And im glad I'm not the only one without gghorn, it seems like everyone in this thread has one smh

Lol from the top of my head I know me u noname cisco and renny are the ones who are gallyless...

I would like to see the math on a timurs vs the word of Crota for HM. Sure you have more impact but that hive distrupter procs every 2nd shot for 277 and then take into consideration the faster fire rate.

An homey I use to run 360 with copped his 1 and he ran   got carried in VOG with some of my peoples and got a gally his first raid. Such a destiny noob he aint even know what he got, didn't even care.

An homey I use to run 360 with copped his 1 and he ran  got carried in VOG with some of my peoples and got a gally his first raid. Such a destiny noob he aint even know what he got, didn't even care.

Smh instant boot followed by block. Its real out here in these streets lol

An homey I use to run 360 with copped his 1 and he ran   got carried in VOG with some of my peoples and got a gally his first raid. Such a destiny noob he aint even know what he got, didn't even care.
Smh instant boot followed by block. Its real out here in these streets lol
roll.gif

Raid has caused mad beefs, it's been funny, happy I raid with the same folks since they dropped.

Oh I forgot I had another ice breaker drop for me. Bought two and had two drop.

I kept my second suros and sharded the ice breaker

Last edited:
Been out of this thread for like 2 weeks. **** moved like 40 pages
laugh.gif

Hit 32. Got the scout and pulse rifle. Scrapped the pulse rifle. Target marker for the scout is stupid. Really want the abyss defiant. Copped another God of War from a cryptarch package last night (is that still sought after?
laugh.gif
). Beat crota on HM, not as bad as everyone made it seem.. Found a team who knew what to do and ended up completing it after wiping like 2-3 times. Used the sword for the first time against crota last night to help some friends beat normal mode for their first time.

Just need a black hammer and gjallahorn and I can essentially retire until the next expansion drops
laugh.gif
You dead to me b

Fixed that for you b

Thanks b. Im sure RNG will hold you down soon.

If it makes you feel any better, it's at the top of my list to upgrade. After red death, prudence II, thorn, bex mythoblast and devil you dont

#HEEL
So log on and the very first kill on the Son of Crota mission to farm Eris bounties, I get a legendary engram..... Check.... Primary engram....
The Calling scout rifle from FWC!
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 youll get it when you least expect it. Trust

oh and ps PS.... I am a certified hunter sword bearer now. When we were running it, I was taught all the ropes. Once my red death/ suros is maxed....its a wrap for HM.

Only gripe is mogs see the 331 gjally and wont let me touch sword

SMH I hate that PoS rocket launcher man

Last edited:
IHust1e, I gotta ask..what about the gghorn is it that you don't like? It has to be the hype around the weapon if anything. But the hype is real on it. The extra damage the gghorn provides is unmatched by anything.

For the HM Crota run. When clearing the room first... Have a Titan drop a bubble with BoL so everyone has an extra layer shield on them so it doesn't take your health when hit. Also remember to wear a helm with health restored when pickup orbs. Have people use their specials to make orbs so people can pick them up and heal and get their specials back.

If you dont have armour that heals you rock the Suro or Red Death. PLEASE.

Always wiping especially when you don't have to even run the sword will get you booted off a fire team and sent back to orbit real quick. :lol:

Last edited:
Did crota nm to get shards now im ready for hm with my hunter if anyones doing it. Need 2 more vog hm as well.

I was able to get my titan to 31.5 so I might try a Crota HM. Also got the hand of crota earlier this morning. Crota is sooo much easier with coordination.

Back
Top Bottom