Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Edit: don't know why but my phone was showing this as a double post I edited it and it went back to one post. Lol

Last edited:

When in doubt, knock em off a cliff. Such is the Destiny queso.
So true....until they make the teleport back to the top and kill everyone
laugh.gif

Like how one of the Phalynx Guards in the Weekly Strike, you knocked out the tower with the Interceptor and they ported back up and blew you up
roll.gif

Speaking of Thorn: as a Titan, to knock out that crucible part of the bounty, is the best plan to use my Epilogue and do Rumble? I've seen Rumble and Control mentioned. Have both striker/defender abilities maxed.
Do control because you can predict where they will be based on what flags have/haven't been captured.

I ran with epilogue, void sniper (Pradetyths Revenge is clutch) the truth rocket launcher.

Pretty much camped and hogged the heavy ammo four rockets each time usually can get easier kills or even doubles or triple kills with one rocket. Heavy machine guns are great too u just have to be a bit closer in gun fights

When in doubt, knock em off a cliff. Such is the Destiny queso.
So true....until they make the teleport back to the top and kill everyone
laugh.gif

Like how one of the Phalynx Guards in the Weekly Strike, you knocked out the tower with the Interceptor and they ported back up and blew you up
roll.gif
That was some BS bro... Literally WTF hit me? Then Biggie came to res me and he got hit too. 
roll.gif

Maybe Dragon's Breath will come in handy. Time to start spamming the Solar Flares to make enemies jump off cliffs.

Do control because you can predict where they will be based on what flags have/haven't been captured.

I ran with epilogue, void sniper (Pradetyths Revenge is clutch) the truth rocket launcher.

Pretty much camped and hogged the heavy ammo four rockets each time usually can get easier kills or even doubles or triple kills with one rocket. Heavy machine guns are great too u just have to be a bit closer in gun fights

I'm stupid, I have Truth as well - seems like that'd be easier to rack up kills with than the machine gun, so long as you hoard heavies like you said. That's the one thing I'm poor at in this game is knowing which guns have which Damage and then in turn, who that affects. I need to hang a chart in front of my face for a bit while I play til I have it figured haha.

Shoot TPT be getting the RNG "D" lolol. It was a decent roll for me getting pretorian foil and then the vex, so I ain't mad. It's sad when the 10 guys I'll normally run with including u noname and renny bonde and not one of us has that Damn rocket launcher

:rofl:

I'm stupid, I have Truth as well - seems like that'd be easier to rack up kills with than the machine gun, so long as you hoard heavies like you said. That's the one thing I'm poor at in this game is knowing which guns have which Damage and then in turn, who that affects. I need to hang a chart in front of my face for a bit while I play til I have it figured haha.
machine gun> rockets in crucible. say you have 2 rockets, thats a possible 2 kills without people standing in a group. with a machine gun, even if u have a 50 round clip and it takes about 3 bullets to kill a person...do the math.

corrective measure with 100rnds = COD Nuke 

. Do u you have the aggressive tracker unlocked on truth?

I troll heavy in crucible with truth lol. I'm dancing while the rocket is still in the air

. Do u you have the aggressive tracker unlocked on truth?

I troll heavy in crucible with truth lol. I'm dancing while the rocket is still in the air

Yes, I do. tekthemaestro tekthemaestro you make a good point as well. I'll play a few matches with each and see which one does more murkin for me and roll from there. Can't wait to have that mischievous lookin Thorn. :smokin

machine gun> rockets in crucible. say you have 2 rockets, thats a possible 2 kills without people standing in a group. with a machine gun, even if u have a 50 round clip and it takes about 3 bullets to kill a person...do the math.

Yes

Like I said I collected hundred points worth of thorn bounty using some blue void dark below machine gun

I think the trick is to treat it like a pulse rifle. 

And like I said before....gjallys are sooooooooo overrated man

@StillJustBlaze  I got you if you need help. Ill just be farming so I dont mind helping at all man

Any one want to do VoG this evening?

Last edited:
Shoot TPT be getting the RNG "D" lolol. It was a decent roll for me getting pretorian foil and then the vex, so I ain't mad. It's sad when the 10 guys I'll normally run with including u noname and renny bonde and not one of us has that Damn rocket launcher

I got hunger of crota. It's not a gjally but it does its thang

Yes

Like I said I collected hundred points worth of thorn bounty using some blue void dark below machine gun

I think the trick is to treat it like a pulse rifle. 

Great, great points in this convo, thanks guys. What once started as an imposing task, the Thorn bounty now can be seen on the horizon. With some time to grind, I'll hold the black bodybreaker in my mitts come weeks end.

Last edited:

This all true . If the opposite team has machine guns also. Rockets will hit u before you can aim or even know you've been spotted

I get 4 truth rockets each time and I'm firing way across the map

This all true . If the opposite team has machine guns also. Rockets will hit u before you can aim or even know you've been spotted

I get 4 truth rockets each time and I'm firing way across the map

And you can't run or hide from the Truth!! I've gone on 10 kill streak simply off 3 rockets. Killing 3 or 4 people at a time with 1 rocket is hilarious. I'd then die pickup the heavy from the people I killed and do it all over again :lol:

And you can't run or hide from the Truth!! I've gone on 10 kill streak simply off 3 rockets. Killing 3 or 4 people at a time with 1 rocket is hilarious. I'd then die pickup the heavy from the people I killed and do it all over again :lol:

Haha! That first line made me think, each time I drop somebody I should give my best Jack impression, although I just realized they can't hear me :tongue::

It would be awesome (or awful, depending on crucible acumen) if you could be heard by your opponent for a few seconds after you kill them. Maybe during the time they have to wait to respawn.

Last edited:

Lol Yeh, it even got the proximity explosion for dudes feelin froggish like they wanna hop and leap around lol

And you can't run or hide from the Truth!! I've gone on 10 kill streak simply off 3 rockets. Killing 3 or 4 people at a time with 1 rocket is hilarious. I'd then die pickup the heavy from the people I killed and do it all over again
laugh.gif
Haha! That first line made me think, each time I drop somebody I should give my best Jack impression, although I just realized they can't hear me
tongue.gif
:

It would be awesome (or awful, depending on crucible acumen) if you could be heard by your opponent for a few seconds after you kill them. Maybe during the time they have to wait to respawn.
When I was younger, I used to think this was a glitch in the game/online service

But I wish this was in crucible too lol. Ive done some foul **** to ppl and I just want to hear them rage on the other side.

I say....'oh yea he mad' the majority of all crucible matches 
laugh.gif
 I **** talk in any game lol

Last edited:
When I was younger, I used to think this was a glitch in the game/online service

But I wish this was in crucible too lol. Ive done some foul **** to ppl and I just want to hear them rage on the other side.

I say....'oh yea he mad' the majority of all crucible matches :lol:  I **** talk in any game lol

This will come back soon enough.. Bungie had this in Halo and it was :smokin

That 5 sec window to trash talk :rofl: The person you killed cant respond tho, he'd have to kill you to respond :lol:

Back
Top Bottom