Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just started playing and have a lvl 15 hunter. Anyone want to run tomorrow? Want to get to lvl 20 tomorrow because I have some stuff that I want to use, lol.

Voc and a ship lol... I'm happy with Voc. Super stoked on the fatebringer though!

When I saw:

Cisco45 found enery
Peesn found fatebringer
Tickle ur culo found fatebringer
Good ol no name found fatebringer

It hurt me soul...

Last edited:
Pound team puts in work....

Sometimes. We need more bang bros.

:lol: can't believe I still got drops even tho I already did the raid. I ain't complaining tho. I'm working in my fate bringer now.

@IHeartBoost you crazy bro thorn after the patch is legit

I can login to psn yet I still can't connect to the Destiny servers. Damn this is so annoying.

When I saw:

Cisco45 found enery
Peesn found fatebringer
Tickle ur culo found fatebringer
Good ol no name found fatebringer

It hurt me soul...

Bwahahahahahaha! You and my homie tickling ur pito lol

I agree though.. Thorn is still weak to me right now (still basic), it's taking a back seat to the fate bringer for now.

Btw I already have a max 30 light armamentarum, should I buy the new one with 36 light or just wait for xur for an upgrade one? It doesn't hurt or help me doing this. My light level stays at 31

Came home. Turned on ps4 to see if it was up and it was lol

Finally upgraded one of my gjallys. Im out of glimmers now.

As I was about to leave, homie in vegas invited me to do the full crota with some euro heads.

The exploits these dudes know man......This game is so damn broken 
sick.gif

We did the full crota raid in about 45 minutes. 

I got the chest piece 
nthat.gif
. I can level up to 32 now. I just need ALOT of radiant shards lol.

They glitched the game to have crota on his knees the whole encounter. It wasnt even fun anymore 

I got Hunger of Crota at the end. Seeing as though I just upgraded 1 gjally, which do you guys think is better. HoC or Gjally?

Prob will run vanguard strikes all afternoon/night tomorrow to get more plasteel and get my titan to 30 so she can cook on HM VoC and Crota

annnddddd VoC >>>>> Crota raid by a long shot

Last edited:
Came home. Turned on ps4 to see if it was up and it was lol

Finally upgraded one of my gjallys. Im out of glimmers now.

As I was about to leave, homie in vegas invited me to do the full crota with some euro heads.

The exploits these dudes know man......This game is so damn broken :x

We did the full crota raid in about 45 minutes. 

I got the chest piece :nthat: . I can level up to 32 now. I just need ALOT of radiant shards lol.

They glitched the game to have crota on his knees the whole encounter. It wasnt even fun anymore 

I got Hunger of Crota at the end. Seeing as though I just upgraded 1 gjally, which do you guys think is better. HoC or Gjally?

Prob will run vanguard strikes all afternoon/night tomorrow to get more plasteel and get my titan to 30 so she can cook on HM VoC and Crota

annnddddd VoC >>>>> Crota raid by a long shot

45 minutes with exploits that's slow. We do it in ~35 minutes all 31s and no exploits. Exploits just slow things down most of the time. I can't wait for Bungie to patch all this for HM.

45 minutes with exploits that's slow. We do it in ~35 minutes all 31s and no exploits. Exploits just slow things down most of the time. I can't wait for Bungie to patch all this for HM.
Tbh efficiently utilizing the cheeses, you can clear in around ~10-15. Definitely a lot faster than legit raiding atm. Probably just gonna cheese until the patch now that CE is now as fun as VOG. 

@Biggie62  lolol I guess it took us longer bc half the team didnt know what to do at the wizards part and the fumbled a few times on downing crota the cheap way

Man if Destiny working today for me then imma need help on 3 weeklies

If it dont, then back to beating ppl down in Super Smash Bros haha

If anyone is still unable to get on for PS4, I found a method that worked for me through a hard-wired connection.

Go to set-up connection, choose custom, then choose everything to auto until you get to MTU.

It should be set at 1500. Set it to 1470 (or 1473 if that doesn't work). I did that and it worked for me.

If anyone is still unable to get on for PS4, I found a method that worked for me through a hard-wired connection.

Go to set-up connection, choose custom, then choose everything to auto until you get to MTU.

It should be set at 1500. Set it to 1470 (or 1473 if that doesn't work). I did that and it worked for me.
is it safe to be messing with connections like that? I am still unable to connect to Destiny but at this point im starting to not give a damn and I just wanna play Destiny already.

Im not the most tech savvy person, but from what I could find on MTU, all it does is specify at what size your PS4 can download/send data packets. One person on a message board said it can effect your connection in other ways, but he was vague and no one confirmed. 

I played for 3-4 hours last night with zero issues. 

I just suggest changing it back when PSN is stable.

Just found a Reddit thread with the same info.

Last edited:
STILL CANNOT ******* SIGN IN. Everyone keeps telling me its back on too and thats making me more mad I cant get on. I dont get it. Im done trying

STILL CANNOT ******* SIGN IN. Everyone keeps telling me its back on too and thats making me more mad I cant get on. I dont get it. Im done trying

I couldn't get on today either then I tried this

Im not the most tech savvy person, but from what I could find on MTU, all it does is specify at what size your PS4 can download/send data packets. One person on a message board said it can effect your connection in other ways, but he was vague and no one confirmed. 

I played for 3-4 hours last night with zero issues. 

I just suggest changing it back when PSN is stable.

Just found a Reddit thread with the same info.

And I'm in playing right now. Trying to get to level 20 by tomorrow night, level 8 right now in just 5 hours of play total

Back
Top Bottom