Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Thorn :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Juju :pimp: :pimp:

Gotta still work on that pocket infinity bounty. I unlocked the last part of that the same day after I completed nightfall :stoneface:
I know an easier spot on the moon to get the 200 nightfall kills you need.

@LOBCITY hmm I won't be able to be on until like 10pst...nice update
smokin.gif
. So if I got the iron banner boots and glove with exotic helmet, I only need the chest piece to get to 30 correct?
Raid or IB chest to hit 30.

Thorn up to 9 rounds in the clip, DoT back to 7 per tick in the Crucible, and it has a faster reload speed. Welcome home Thorn...
nthat.gif

Thorn up to 9 rounds in the clip, DoT back to 7 per tick in the Crucible, and it has a faster reload speed. Welcome home Thorn...
nthat.gif
like i said last week.... thorn, fatebringer, and hawkmoon take large bowel movements all over the last word. but what do i know

Last edited:

nthat.gif
like i said last week.... thorn, fatebringer, and hawkmoon take large bowel movements all over the last word. but what do i know
I dunno bro. They're all different in their own ways. The Last Word does WORK though. It's so easy to get spam kills with it. I personally like Timur's Lash a lot. In PvP, Thorn is my go to. Unless I want to use GGhorn. Then I'll switch to Timur's lash or Fatebringer. 

I dunno bro. They're all different in their own ways. The Last Word does WORK though. It's so easy to get spam kills with it. I personally like Timur's Lash a lot. In PvP, Thorn is my go to. Unless I want to use GGhorn. Then I'll switch to Timur's lash or Fatebringer. 
i have 0 experience with timurs lash. but what i know is the hwkmoon has the range of a scout rifle, with even more damage. 2 shots from anywhere on the map = dead. fatebringers explosive rounds make whoever is getting shot's screen shake so bad they cant focus enough to hit you. 3 shots = death. thorn everybody knows. tlw = 3 headshots then dead. but theres nothing special about it besides shooting fast. range is terrible. not even, its turrble
Bruh you crazy.. Loll I go to work in PvP with TLW
have u tried the hawk or fatebringer?

Last edited:
I figured Bungie was up to something. With all these new posts in here ...wait til I tell me nephew about the buffs to the Pocket Infinity, Truth, and especially the Thorn. :smokin

i have 0 experience with timurs lash. but what i know is the hwkmoon has the range of a scout rifle, with even more damage. 2 shots from anywhere on the map = dead. fatebringers explosive rounds make whoever is getting shot's screen shake so bad they cant focus enough to hit you. 3 shots = death. thorn everybody knows. tlw = 3 headshots then dead. but theres nothing special about it besides shooting fast. range is terrible. not even, its turrble
Bruh you crazy.. Loll I go to work in PvP with TLW
Bruh, you ever been one shotted with a Hawkmoon? I swear it happened to me in the Iron Banner. I was like 
eek.gif

The thing with TLW is you can unload that 8 round clip in no time regardless of crit hit and it will take people out.

Just got Fatebringer, haven't touched Hawkmoon. I have a maxed Thorn, didn't like it.. But will give it another try after this update.

Bruh, you ever been one shotted with a Hawkmoon? I swear it happened to me in the Iron Banner. I was like 
eek.gif

The thing with TLW is you can unload that 8 round clip in no time regardless of crit hit and it will take people out.
hawkmoon 1 shots OFTEN. 1 headshot = dead from sny reasonable distance. i want it sooooooo bad.
 the range drawback is just too severe for me in crucible with tlw. most of my fighting is done at medium-long range in which tlw is just...egh. if i was an up close player tho id be running the found verdict and tlw would be more plausible.
I know @Based Jesus and @TEKtheMAESTRO happy about that Pocket Infinity buff, I know they bout to put in major work in Rumble and Crucible.
bruh soon as i READ the p.i. buff i knew what time it was. i already KNEW. and yo we blew quad jr's mind on that convo about child support and alimony that day lmaooooo. mightve messed up his life, boy said if she dont sign the prenup the relationship is OVER. we told him if you ask for the prenup, the relationship is still over

Yea I told him to stop trying to figure out life's conundrums in playstation chat with stranger dangers. :lol:

Yea I told him to stop trying to figure out life's conundrums in playstation chat with stranger dangers.
laugh.gif
man.... he asked me once why do i believe in God. I literally said "nope. im not touching that one, ask me again later or something" lol

Yea I told him to stop trying to figure out life's conundrums in playstation chat with stranger dangers. :lol:

man.... he asked me once why do i believe in God. I literally said "nope. im not touching that one, ask me again later or something" lol

He came to me the other day talking about "So Paul McCartney is paying $20K a day in child support?" ...I'm dude do you even know who that is? .."nope" :lol:

He should be better off talking about Nas and how he pays 10k in child support but it's only in gift cards to grocery and children's stores :rofl:

He came to me the other day talking about "So Paul McCartney is paying $20K a day in child support?" ...I'm dude do you even know who that is? .."nope"
laugh.gif
bruh, he makes us feel old CONSTANTLY. dude forgot what y2k was. forgot about the rick james dave chappelle episode. smh quad jr had me checking my hair for gray spots asking where the years went

Back
Top Bottom