Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Definitely buying the Mida since I want to get every exotic weapon.. I also got a legendary engram from a goblin in the Hard Raid lastnight, turned into energy though..

Ive been preoccupied with GTA and havent touched Destiny since its released date smh.

I need to get back on, my friends probably all passed me now 

With those gauntlets ill have received every hunter exotic armor.
nthat.gif
Did you know there are 3 helmets per class? I can't believe I just realized this like a week ago. I always though it went 2 helmets, 1 glove, 2 chests.

Did you know there are 3 helmets per class? I can't believe I just realized this like a week ago. I always though it went 2 helmets, 1 glove, 2 chests.

3 helmets, 1 glove, and 2 chests yea. After these gloves I have a full set as well for my Titan.

Boots/legs and additional ones for other slots are coming with the first DLC.

Last edited:
I think 10 telemetries should be good for legendaries and 15 for exotics. but yeah 20 isnt bad doesnt hurt to have extra :nerd: now I just need sniper and rocket telemetries.

Honestly, between 3 characters and the new 10 slots for bounties, I don't even think you need telemetries. Load up on Bounties, run them with your characters, cash them in on each. Might save you a half hour of gameplay? I bought a bunch but never really use them. I usually forget to use them and end up still leveling up my weapons quickly.

Honestly, between 3 characters and the new 10 slots for bounties, I don't even think you need telemetries. Load up on Bounties, run them with your characters, cash them in on each. Might save you a half hour of gameplay? I bought a bunch but never really use them. I usually forget to use them and end up still leveling up my weapons quickly.

Yup.. Got my VoC on Wednesday.. maxed it in 1 day with 15 vanguard bounties and 3 telemetries. :smokin

i think it still speeds up the proess. for example, use the telemetry right before you cash in the bounties to get that 25-50% buff (not sure the exact number)

does it work if you use 3 telemetries at once? primary, special and heavy?

Yes for submitting bounties or collecting daily public rewards. No for shooting and killing enemies. The only weapon that gets wards for kills is the one that was used for the actual kill or was in your hands when a teammate or grenade took out the enemy.

i think it still speeds up the proess. for example, use the telemetry right before you cash in the bounties to get that 25-50% buff (not sure the exact number)

Reddit had it at 23% last I saw. I could see it being closer to 20% since you get 5% for reaching rank 3 and another 25% for nightfall. However these multipliers don't add, they multiply in a predetermined algorithm. The telemetry is last on the list I think so 100% *1.05 *1.25 * 1.20 would be my guess.

Last edited:

Of course it speeds it up but with the potential 10 bounties across three characters, I never even need to use them. I just run bounties and use the weapon as I normally would while doing daily bounty, public events, daily mission, etc etc. The quickest way is to use the telemetries, I just forget to use them but never have a problem in leveling up weapons without them is all I'm saying. 

Bought the IB boots and gauntlets just need a chest piece from the raid. Reforged Jolder's Hammer and got the perfect balance and field scout perks :pimp:

Exotic armor or raid armor? Which do you prefer? Currently have an exotic helmet, raid arms and chest and legendary legs.

Who trying to play with a destiny God
So you got like 9 kills and then you'd hide the rest of the match?

It's a video game, if this is what makes you feel like a success in life then more power to you
laugh.gif
Damn, what's with the hostility? Son was just showing off the nice K/D he had for a few games.
Who trying to play with a destiny God
I checked your stats. Destiny god might be a bit of an embellishment
laugh.gif
Nice run though.

A 9.0 in 1 match is impressive. To sustain that over multiple games
pimp.gif

It's 9.18 over 5 matches, so its actually pretty decent.

And he's playing on Xbox One, so his post is a veiled plea for people to join him, as no one actually owns an Xbox One. 

Kidding! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom