Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Did anyone else catch this from Bungie in the other weekly update post they had?

Tricks Up Sleeves

Next week, we’ll also let slip something we’ve been keeping a secret.

Did you acquire a Destiny collector’s edition that included an Expansion Pass? Did you acquire an Expansion Pass separately since then? If you have, we’ve got a special surprise for you. If you have not, but think you might still help yourself to The Dark Below, you’ll also be invited to enjoy.

tease.jpg

The details are still secured in a crate. Early next week, the information we’re guarding will fly through the air with the greatest of ease. When it lands, we want there to be no doubt that this is for you, and that you’ll have a chance to enjoy it first.

We want to make sure that you traverse the next leg of your journey in outrageous style.
I just might have to pre-order that DLC now instead of waiting, lol

That fool said glow in the dark Hezeneey's :lol: ....well this is nike talk.
nike talk.

No the best was our first ever NT only raid group. We were in the maze on the cliff and somebody looked at somebody's boots and everyone stopped to catch a peak. One person moved to close to the ledge to get a peak and the gorgon spotted him :lol:

Only on Niketalk. :rofl:

They were too busy checking my GITDs out in that first raid
laugh.gif

"Look, Wrights boots are glowing."

"Where is he, I want to see..."

*Someone moves to see boots....*

*Gorgon's Glare*

"They not even Jordans"

"Only a NT group would wipe from too busy looking at an in-game character's boots."

roll.gif

That fool said glow in the dark Hezeneey's
laugh.gif
....well this is nike talk.
nike talk.
No the best was our first ever NT only raid group. We were in the maze on the cliff and somebody looked at somebody's boots and everyone stopped to catch a peak. One person moved to close to the ledge to get a peak and the gorgon spotted him
laugh.gif

Only on Niketalk.
roll.gif

They were too busy checking my GITDs out in that first raid
laugh.gif

"Look, Wrights boots are glowing."

"Where is he, I want to see..."

*Someone moves to see boots....*

*Gorgon's Glare*

"They not even Jordans"

"Only a NT group would wipe from too busy looking at an in-game character's boots."

roll.gif
Pure comedy 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only bested by Quad Jr. You Work You Lose.

YWYL is timeless. That statement will go on forever
laugh.gif

"There is no spot for me in the raid?! I was at work and even took off early so I could make the raid."

"Well...You work you lose. You should've been here."
"Did son really hit me with the 'You work you lose'?"

roll.gif

may be a stupid question but can you fill up the other armor slots with random greens/blues so you can just get boots only when the rewards are given or that used up space sacrifice not getting anything at all?

It works like this. You can run the raid on normal and on hard. You can get 1 roll if you finish it on normal and then a 2nd roll of hard only drops for doing hard after normal. The chests can only be redeemed once. Or you can just roll on hard and get a double chance at hard drops.

Thanks, I want to try on hard, but I still feel like my low 28 warlock would be an anchor.

may be a stupid question but can you fill up the other armor slots with random greens/blues so you can just get boots only when the rewards are given or that used up space sacrifice not getting anything at all?
I doubt it. You probably just won't have anything and then whatever you actually got from the raid will be waiting in your mailbox in the tower.
Thanks, I want to try on hard, but I still feel like my low 28 warlock would be an anchor.
Recommended level for HM for the raid is level 29 with at least 2 level 300 weapon slots with one of them being a void heavy weapon normally.

Update is pretty smooth so far, didn't take too long to upgrade.

Raid Ready for tomorrow though.. Money Team checking in :smokin

laugh.gif

SO IT CAME TO THAT. FIGHTING WORDS ALWAYS COME OUT WHEN AN ARGUMENT IS FUNDAMENTALLY WEAK.

SURE BUDDY. YOU GUYS WILL WRECK ME IN CRUCIBLE. ALL HAIL THE DESTINY GODS.
laugh.gif
an argument about which guns do better in crucible, leading to a comment (not even directed to you btw) about how we could beat you in crucible with the GUN OF YOUR CHOICE so ignore him (you).... are fighting words? and support your thought that the argument (about which guns are better in crucible) is fundamentally weak?

12b_go_go_gadget_arms.jpg

166.gif

do me a favor. when you see me post, look the other way.

Last edited:
:lol:

SO IT CAME TO THAT. FIGHTING WORDS ALWAYS COME OUT WHEN AN ARGUMENT IS FUNDAMENTALLY WEAK.

SURE BUDDY. YOU GUYS WILL WRECK ME IN CRUCIBLE. ALL HAIL THE DESTINY GODS. :lol:
an argument about which guns do better in crucible, leading to a comment (not even directed to you btw) about how we'd beat you in crucible with the GUN OF YOUR CHOICE.... are fighting words? and support your thought that the argument (about which guns are better in crucible) is fundamentally weak?

12b_go_go_gadget_arms.jpg

166.gif

do me a favor. when you see me post, look the other way.

NO NEED TO GET ALL UP IN YOUR FEELINGS.

IT'S OFTEN EASIER TO TAKE ONE'S OWN ADVICE.

ONCE AGAIN, I'M READY FOR MY WRECKING IN CRUCIBLE.

:rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Man I don't even have a thorn to wreck anyone with
laugh.gif

Was putting in WORK with TLW yesterday tho in rumble
pimp.gif

5 matches, 5 wins, 5 3.0+ K/D's. Something light.

Thorn

Thorn nerfs confirmed as unintended by DeeJ  
  • Thorn DoT reduced from 7 to 3 damage per tick
  • Thorn's base damage in PvP reduced from 76 for a head shot to 58
The Last Word
  • The Last Word now does 32 damage to the body and 54 to the head, down from 49 and 73 (Possibly incorrect, need confirmation/screen shots to confirm)
LMAO. So instead of buffing exotics, they nerf them "unintentionally". Bungie wrong for this one mang. Now I can't even use TLW or Thorn in PvP until they fix it.

Askor fix clarification
  • The area nerfed is underneath the platform. Invisible walls block entrance. The cliffs at the start are still viable
RIP Under Platform cave for Archon Priest...

Hey let's let everyone buy TLW since it is regarded as one of the best primary weapons for PvP...
and then nerf it 2 days later and don't say anything.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Askor fix clarification

• The area nerfed is underneath the platform. Invisible walls block entrance. The cliffs at the start are still viable

RIP Under Platform cave for Archon Priest...

:lol: Bruh Im doing the weekly on my Titan.. and I thought I was buggin when I couldn't go under the steps on Archon :x

That dam nightfall smh

Back
Top Bottom