Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

c78c4ae9cef2e11e19feecde0210b9b0.gif

The struggle team coming back? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
The Struggle never left.

Wherever there was a chick struggling to get into pants that she knew damn well dont fit.....we were there.

Wherever there was a middle schooler struggling to unhook his first bra......we were there.

Wherever there was a single mother struggling to get her kids ready for school in the morning.......we were there.

#TSTSS

#TheStruggleIsReal

#EverydayImStrugglin

DDf76r.gif

im gonna start being active on ps4 again so i might recop destiny. i havent played in a LONG time lol. basically since the crota expansion. however long ago that was

im gonna start being active on ps4 again so i might recop destiny. i havent played in a LONG time lol. basically since the crota expansion. however long ago that was
The grind is better since the OG Crota days......loot drops are so much better than before. 

The days of "Forever below max light level" are gone, nearly all of the people that have stuck around Destiny since Day 1 are all max light level because of it.

Last edited:
We beat the raise twice last night. Had a couple of different people and had a decent rhythm.

My man Un was like "we don't got no rockets for you b" when I about to finish off crota :lol:

We finished our 3rd raid last night. Going to run again this weekend for the homie BosKickz (@bLaZ3n  ) because is a weekend warrior now with his new job.

Got all of the adept primaries and finished the Nechrocasm quest line while I ran it with my Titan. 

Tip - If you didn't know, you can transfer the Husk to all of your characters to start the quest line on them. Then once it is leveled up, you can trade it back across the characters to progress to the next part of the quest, and just have to complete the raid and kill Omnigol to turn it in and get the piece to make the Nechrocasm. 

@Quadjr

Joining chat and screaming into the mic as we are on Crota. Common son you should know better than that. Didn't want to do it but had to say it Quad, you gotta have some self awareness of what is going on. :smh:

Last edited:
We beat the raise twice last night. Had a couple of different people and had a decent rhythm.

My man Un was like "we don't got no rockets for you b" when I about to finish off crota
laugh.gif
There was 4 other people with rockets, yall shouldve been just fine 
roll.gif

My man Un was like "we don't got no rockets for you b" when I about to finish off crota :lol:

There was 4 other people with rockets, yall shouldve been just fine :rofl:  

I ain't wanna sound salty but I was hurt on the inside.

My first time handing crota the sword L and y'all just let him clap me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom