Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

i was on last night watching Never Knew Snipe raid without me :smh:

you gonna be on tonight?
Yep I'll be on.

I tried to get online last night but you had got offline 5 mins beforehand

hmmmm, i hopped off for a couple mins for a bathroom break :lol:
i was on from like 7-930 with the small break in-between.

i still have to do:
raid
challenge of elders x 3
nightfall x 1

so im down for whatever. bring burger king if you want for the stuff other than the raid :lol:

i still have to do:
raid
challenge of elders x 3
nightfall x 1

so im down for whatever. bring burger king if you want for the stuff other than the raid :lol:
Nah he don't mess with me no more, just like Never Knew Nobody :smh:

i still have to do:
raid
challenge of elders x 3
nightfall x 1

Nah he don't mess with me no more, just like Never Knew Nobody :smh:

Found a new ghost writer?

Man snipe the snake I got on yesterday around 7:45 pm and sent you a party invite and game invite because I saw you just left 1m ago and was on the home screen... nothing.

I hit up LFG and then got in a raid and the team I was with was doing the jumping puzzles and like one or two dudes left. The randoms were looking for a new person on LFG... when suddenly a wild JJ Watson appeared and joined the raid.

:rofl:

I was waiting for these randoms to stand on the plate to open up the door for me to get the moldering shard chest and I heard them saying who the hell is JJ and asking who invited him and I though to myself no way... sure enough it was JJ :lol:

I vouched for him but another kid was in the party to that was about to join and they were about to kick JJ and then I told them JJ is a vet and they other kid was only 319 so they kicked him :lol:

I got to invite JJ to the party and saw he was already in a party chat with snipe the snake :lol: Dude straight ditched snipe the snake and thus...

JJ Snakeson was born :pimp:

Man snipe the snake I got on yesterday around 7:45 pm and sent you a party invite and game invite because I saw you just left 1m ago and was on the home screen... nothing.

I hit up LFG and then got in a raid and the team I was with was doing the jumping puzzles and like one or two dudes left. The randoms were looking for a new person on LFG... when suddenly a wild JJ Watson appeared and joined the raid.

I was waiting for these randoms to stand on the plate to open up the door for me to get the moldering shard chest and I heard them saying who the hell is JJ and asking who invited him and I though to myself no way... sure enough it was JJ :lol:

I vouched for him but another kid was in the party to that was about to join and they were about to kick JJ and then I told them JJ is a vet and they other kid was only 319 so they kicked him :lol:

I got to invite JJ to the party and saw he was already in a party chat with snipe the snake :lol: Dude straight ditched snipe the snake and thus...

if you saw me go offline, then you know snaking well that i aint get those notifications.... but my phone still work doe. you aint hit me up since you snaked me on our day off :lol:

View media item 1865127

if you saw me go offline, then you know snaking well that i aint get those notifications.... but my phone still work doe. you aint hit me up since you snaked me on our day off :lol:

View media item 1865127

Yeah you right about that one...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/asia/giant-snake-malaysia-irpt/#

Never Could've Did Better just a snake is all along with JJ. Neither of them sends me invites to anything anymore

Never Could've Did Better just a snake is all along with JJ. Neither of them sends me invites to anything anymore

so in reality,
JJ
Me
Never
Willy

could have been playing last night but y'all all snaked me? :smh:

im trying to do this 10 heroic strikes quest with my warlock and had to deal with 3/4 attempts end with me playing solo or the dudes being AFK before i quit :smh:

Last edited:
Final got a legendary warlock artifact last night running trials. Still no lighthouse yet smh

Warlocks in pvp > _________

You haven't played Destiny until....

You've ran a full raid, in an hour with no mics and no wipes on any bosses. I was sure we wouldn't get past warpriest but somehow we did everything, even challenge mode.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Shout outs to....Whoever I played with, they told me to add them but I'm not going to, the moment came and went.

Also, it was great not having to hear people the whole time.

You haven't played Destiny until....

You've ran a full raid, in an hour with no mics and no wipes on any bosses. I was sure we wouldn't get past warpriest but somehow we did everything, even challenge mode.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Shout outs to....Whoever I played with, they told me to add them but I'm not going to, the moment came and went.

Also, it was great not having to hear people the whole time.

eh. pretty sure i've still played.

nothing like silence though. ain't that right @Starfox070? jkjkjjkjkjk

Back
Top Bottom