Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Wonder what kinda grind this new light level will entail and if we have to get all new weapons again....

CgyHrjC.gif

Thought about either The Division or Destiny, decided to go with Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition. Got it on Amazon for half off and it'll be here Monday. Anyone have suggestions on what to read up on before I dive in?

Thought about either The Division or Destiny, decided to go with Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition. Got it on Amazon for half off and it'll be here Monday. Anyone have suggestions on what to read up on before I dive in?

Just google destiny the game Reddit. Use that as your primary resource to questions you may have.

Just know that the game really doesn't "unlock" until you hit level 40.
You can do the multiplayer "crucible" to level you up but know you will probably get slapped around for a bit until you get good weapons.
I don't know which level it is now, but at some level, you will be able to get bounties that you can complete to give you experience to get you level up a bit quicker.
Also, join a faction when it becomes available. Future war cult or dead orbit are solid choices IMO.

Fam, I loved your game Conkers Bad Fur Day 
nthat.gif

925 hrs for me... On another note.. Finally got to the lighthouse yesterday.

We used our mercy in round 6 and we're down 0-3 in the final match.. Got to 2-4 and clamped down and won it.. Needless to say me and my group were screaming lol.

View media item 1959412
raptornation raptornation we gonna hit up that lighthouse soon too bro!

Last edited:
925 hrs for me... On another note.. Finally got to the lighthouse yesterday.

We used our mercy in round 6 and we're down 0-3 in the final match.. Got to 2-4 and clamped down and won it.. Needless to say me and my group were screaming lol.

View media item 1959412
raptornation raptornation we gonna hit up that lighthouse soon too bro!

Forsure! I felt bad that the first time we played didn't go too well... My homie seemed a bit tired from the three runs we did previously though.

Also, three times we've gone 8-1 this weekend... :smh:

Forsure! I felt bad that the first time we played didn't go too well... My homie seemed a bit tired from the three runs we did previously though.

Also, three times we've gone 8-1 this weekend... :smh:

Not even mad bro. It seemed like u guys were tired lol especially the time we played too lol.

It's a pretty sweaty weekend for freaking trials man lolz

playstation-icon.svg
 o_BAD_RELIGION_o

Top 14%
[h5]1248h  - None deleted[/h5]Last played Mon Mar 07 2016

Honestly thought I had played more.

Back
Top Bottom